What's your favorite stories?

I was going to mention Stwumpo! Their sadbox is bleak and the abuse stories they wrote are some of my favorites!

Here’s some of my favorites:

“Sky Eye” was the one of the recent stories I’d read, basically wrote about a guy that used a drone with a BB gun attached and went on rampage killing domestic fluffies.

The Van Man

Live and Learn

Party Fluffster

4 Likes

Stwumpo does good hugbox too, although IIRC they said its a bit harder for htem. So, it happens far less often.

4 Likes

Well everyone deserves a look at but not mentioned that I saw.

kersploosh stories about luke and bob and their fluffies.

5 Likes

spoosh’s alice
I think it’s more because of the drawings than the story itself, but I love all the details he put into that story

5 Likes

There was one recently about an experiment where they shaved a fluffy and told it that it was a human child who had deformities. The story has no violence or death and yet is one of the creepiest plots I’ve read recently.

6 Likes

@Milky’s Bad Mummah series was a great mix of shitty mothers and poopie babbeh hugbox which I really enjoyed.

Similarly @Nundevwizer has a bunch of interconnected stories but their Pinky series was a brilliant build-up of just how terrible a Fluffy can be.

And I’m a big fan of @WolfmanRaven’s Knock Knock series, it’s a little harsh with how it portrays the illusion of doing good, but the end result is a shock to the system that I enjoyed immensely.

Oh, and there was another set of stories I meant to mention, but I wouldn’t stoop to shameless self promotion of my own Saga. That be silly.

8 Likes

That sounds neat

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/pb0fj3/project_pinocchio_by_stwumpo/

3 Likes

That voiceless one you did art for was pretty wholesome. So was the idiot box one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/oq6ygy/voice_for_the_voiceless_by_stwumpo/

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/njmavt/idiot_box_a_stwumpo_hugbox_story_inspired_by/

2 Likes

Gerald’s Tale
Woes of a new owner
I’m sure there’s others I can’t think of right now.

4 Likes

Especially since someone already did it :wink:

1 Like

Also, Damien the Surly Alicorn by Scum

How the hell did I forget that one…

3 Likes

There are a great deal of wonderful stories about fluffies.
It’s understandable that you’d forget a few

1 Like

Right! I could keep amending the list all night and I’d still never be finished!

2 Likes

@NobodyAtAll has some great stories.

Reasonable Hugboxer was another good one (shame that one never got finished.)

Shameless plug as well.

7 Likes

Hard to pick a favorite I like a lot of swindles stuff and RQ The biggest litter box. There is an old story that I like called “Show Pony” the only thing I can say about it is it’s tooo REAAAAAL

2 Likes

Now that’s one I need to read ASAP do you know what it was called?

1 Like

Already linked it on this thread. Is s just a few below the comment you responded to. It’s called Project Pinocchio

2 Likes

Personally, I like long, drawn-out neutralbox stories over the course of several chapters. One-ofs seldom hit as hard, and you can write characters much more easily the longer the story.

I don’t usually like hardcore physical abuse, though I’m a big fan of psychological abuse. Punishment, mindgames, etc.
I also enjoy the occasional hugbox.

As for recommended stories:

• Fourth of July
  • Stories from the Life of a reasonable Hugboxer
  • Margaret’s Garden
  • KNOCK KNOCK
1 Like

Some of my favorites:

“Games for Dummehs” series by @Ainbur

“Because I Like It” series by @Dhylec

“Tiny Lives” series by @emo_trash

“Abuser’s Web Guide” series by @Turboencabulator (great if you enjoy “lore”)

And literally anything by Stwumpo, but a few of my favorites are:

“Just Another Day at the Office”

“Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps”

“Not the Kind of Regulations We Need but Hey Go Off I Guess”

4 Likes