Pinkie Part 8: Nu Moa Pinkie (by Nundevwizer)

“Huhu! Bestest Mummah wan weggies! Wan babbehs!”

Pinkie sat outside on the porch crying to herself. Nancy chopped her legs off and now she can’t move on her own. As she sat there moaning, she looked up at the oak tree at the end of the yard and saw something in between the branches and leaves. It was a face.

“Nyu fwiend?”

After a moment of staring at it, she remembered the face; it was a fluffy, but not any fluffy…

“Speciaw Fwiend!” It was her special friend, who gave her the tummy babies who were now playful talking babies.

“Speciaw Fwiend! Hewp Bestest Mummah! Hewp!”

She called, but her special friend didn’t reply.

“Speciaw Fwiend! Hewp sabe Bestest Mummah! Wan huggies!”

The fluffy moved forward, exposing a missing eye and teeth.

“Spe…speciaw fwiend?”

The face was half decomposed, one eye was missing and the other was grey. Flies swarmed around the fluffy corpse as it sat in the tree.

“Speciaw fwiend hab hewties? Nee huggies?”

The body then fell out of the tree and crashed to the ground with a wet splosh. The flies just went down and feasted on the body as if nothing happened. Pinkie started to tear up as she realized he had gone forever sleepies.

“NUUU!! SPECIAW FWIEND!! HUHUHUUUUU!! SPECIAW FWIEND GU FOWEBA SWEEPIES HUHUHUUUU!!!”

In the kitchen, Tyler was preparing something on the stove. It was a three-quart pot boiling with water. Nancy and Doug stood behind him. Doug was looking outside as he saw the fluffy carcass fall from the tree while listening to Pinkie complain.

“I just saw a green fluffy fall from the tree. Pinkie keeps calling it ‘special friend’. Do you know anything about that?” Doug raised an eyebrow.

Tyler looked at him and then glanced at the tree out the window.

“I would imagine that was the father of her litter.”

Doug got suspicious at Tyler’s lack of interest in the topic at hand.

“You’re holding something back. Tell me what it is before I shove your face in that pot.”

Tyler exhaled as he was afraid of what was going to happen next, but he didn’t want his face burned off, so he answered Doug.

“I should probably tell you, given all that has happened in the past few hours, that I had caught that fluffy chasing after Pinkie that day we had lunch outside. He called her his special friend.

Doug scrunched his face in anger while Nancy looked at him with concern. “Go on.” Doug said.

“After he said that, I simply ripped his junk off and punted him into the oak tree like a football.”

Nancy wasn’t surprised as she crossed her arms over her chest, but she simply looked disappointed rather than angry. Doug on the other hand looked pissed.

“So, you found out Pinkie was pregnant before the rest of us and kept quiet about it?”

Tyler nodded. “At the time, I was just hoping for a new stress toy. That damn boring professor almost made me want to drop out of that class since I didn’t have Pinkie to relieve myself. But it didn’t take long for the signs to show, and Nancy just loved those foals, particularly Charlie and Gaius so I just left them be. At first, I was going to just take Charlie and use him… but…”

Doug raised an eyebrow and Nancy lowered her arms to her hips.

“Charlie was such a sweet little thing, he never bothered me, and I felt sorry for him after Pinkie and her hellspawn started picking on him. So, I decided not to add to his suffering. And Gaius, he’s like the little brother I always wanted. He always visits me when I’m studying, he makes it less boring and even joins in listening to lectures with me.”

He let out a slight chuckle. “He probably knows enough about coding to make his own website by now. I could never hurt him with all the time we spent together.”

Doug’s face relaxed and he stepped forward. Tyler returned his attention to the pot. The next thing he knew he felt a sharp pain on his left ear lobe as Doug pinched it real hard and pulled Tyler to him.

“If you ever withhold shit like that again in the future, I’ll kick your ass. Do you understand?”

Tyler nodded as he held onto Doug’s hand. Doug released him, leaving Tyler to regain his balance. He then looked at Nancy who had her hands behind her back as she looked at him with a slightly sad look.

“As much as I hate that you didn’t tell us about Pinkie in the first place…” She brushed a rogue strand of hair out of her face. “It doesn’t change the situation we’re in now.” Tyler turned back to the pot as he waited for it to come to a full boil.

“Considering how things were back then, I doubt telling you guys right away would’ve changed anything. Especially with you, Nancy. You hated my guts then.” There was a pause as he checked the water. “You would’ve still wanted the foals anyway, Nancy. And you Doug would’ve shot me if I proposed anything that might’ve upset her. So, either way, nothing would’ve changed.”

Nancy walked up behind him and peered into the pot of boiling water. Tyler glanced toward her, wanting to say something. Doug stood there staring at the two of them as he endured the ‘huhu’ing of Pinkie outside that was muffled only by the sliding glass door. Brutus and Goliath stood there staring at her snarling. They sensed Gaius’s sadness and distress and recognized Pinkie as the cause of both. They bared their teeth ready to bark, ready to charge at her and tear her apart should anyone make the mistake of opening the door. Doug got a little irritated at his dogs’ snarling and snapped at them.

“That’s enough, you two!”

The two German Shepherds ignored him, and Goliath pawed at the door, waiting for the invisible obstruction to fade away and let him loose on his pray. Doug lost his patience.

“Alright, that’s it! Come on, you two! Come on! Get out!” He shooed them out of the kitchen, walking after them to make sure they were away from the back door, leaving Tyler and Nancy alone by the stove. Tyler felt his chance to speak his mind had come.

“Nancy…” He said meekly. She looked at him.

“Yes, Tyler?”

Tyler then turned to look at her and felt what he was about to say get caught in his throat as he laid eyes on her captivating visage. Her yellow curly hair, her small chin, and her button nose put a spell on him that made him clam up for a moment.

“Nancy, I…”

He felt his chest tighten like he was about to have a heart attack. It was at this moment he realized something, his feelings for her were more intense than he thought. Now would be the moment he could set things in motion for their possible future together.

“What is it, Tyler?”

He took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry, Nancy.”

She stood slightly confused. “For what?”

“…For all that’s happened since Pinkie showed up.” He felt a little less tension, this gave him the push he needed to speak his mind.

“When we first met, I didn’t really think much of you. You were just a girl who lived in the house with me.”

Nancy gave him a little bit of space and cross her arms while keeping her gaze squarely on him.

“Then Pinkie came along, and you were enamored by her. She was the cutest thing you ever saw, and you wanted to protect her from me and anyone else who would hurt her. I was angry for some time that I couldn’t do what I wanted to do to relax, and I hated you for it.”

She nodded to indicate she was listening.

“Well, I was pretty naïve back then about fluffies. Wasn’t I?”

Tyler chuckled a little. “Yeah. But then the litter was born, and you started coming to me asking me to help take care of them and asking what to do if you had a problem. That started changing my opinion of you.”

She tilted her head to the side which he noticed out of the corner of his eye and explained.

“Before, I thought you were just like one of those Southern Belle’s that had no idea what the world was like outside of your hometown… but as I got to know you… I…”

He clamed up again, trying to get the words out. While he was struggling, Nancy put two and two together and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and she started rubbing his shoulder.

“It’s okay, Tyler. I forgive you. And more importantly, I think I know what you’re about to say.”

Tyler felt himself swallow, hoping this won’t end with a brutal verbal smackdown. She placed her hand on his face and he looked at her straight in the eye.

“You changed so much in the past three weeks; you’ve become almost unrecognizable from the animal abuser I once knew.”

Tyler had told Nancy that he had been abusing fluffies as far back as middle school. Before starting college, Tyler loved every second he spent torturing fluffies, usually ferals or runaways that no one was going to be looking for. But the more he told Nancy about his past, the more he came to regret some of the things he’d done as he grew to respect her and even seek her approval of him.

“Just to be clear, I never hated you, Tyler. You just needed help is all.” Nancy was never judgmental, always forgiving, always wanting to help. This made Tyler hate himself at times as he felt he had pushed her away during those months before Pinkie gave birth when he should’ve let her help him.

“Thank you for opening up to me.” She came in and hugged him. Tyler felt himself about to cry like he didn’t deserve her forgiveness.

“I’ll be there with you every step of the way.”

She moved her head back to look at him and saw the tears in his eyes. He sniffled to keep himself from moaning as she took her thumb and wiped one of the tears from his cheek.

“It’s going to be okay, sweetie.”

Tyler could feel his heartbeat go faster as their faces started drifting towards each other. Their eyes closed as they were about to kiss… then the steam funnel of the lid on the pot let out a loud whistle. The water had come to a boil.

“Finally!” Doug said as he walked into the kitchen. Nancy and Tyler quickly separated and stood facing the stove blushing out of embarrassment. Tyler wiped his face really quick to get the tears off his face as he took off the lid. The water bubbled chaotically as Tyler stepped over to the cabinets.

“So, what is this water for, Tyler?” Nancy asked.

“Yeah. You going to boil that pink ball of shit alive?” Doug asked as he crossed his arms stepping up beside Nancy.

“This is part of my ultimate plan to give Pinkie her just deserts.” He said with a smile as though the intimate moment he had with Nancy a second ago never happened.

Doug raised an eyebrow. “So, no boiling alive then?”

“Nope.” Tyler said with a smile as he took out a couple boxes of pasta from the cabinet above. He then opened the boxes and dumped their contents into the pot of boiling water. The pasta became limp within moments.

“Just need that to cook for about twenty minutes.” Tyler said as he stepped over to the fridge. Opening the door, he reached in for a couple red jars with Italian names on the sides. “Perfect.” He closed the door and placed the jars on the counter before opening another cabinet to retrieve a second pot. Placing it on the stove beside the pot of water, he turned on the heat and then poured the contents of the jars into the pot.

“She wanted spaghetti, right?” Nancy and Doug both nodded.

“Then let’s give her what she wants! A meal a fluffy could die for… literally!” He grinned maniacally for a second before turning his attention to the pasta.

“So, a last meal for pinkie then, before you deliver justice upon her?” Doug said.

“Yes… and no.” Tyler replied.

Doug raised an eyebrow in a brief moment of confusion.

“I’m going to deliver just by giving her a last meal.”

Nancy found herself confused as well. “What do you mean, Tyler?”

“Just watch.” He said with a finger in the air in front of his face before he walked out of the kitchen for a couple seconds. Returning with a bottle of pills in hand.

“I’ll need a few of these.”

Tyler walked over to the counter beside the stove and pulled a mortar and pestle from the wall. He pours several pills into the mortar and grinds them until they became a fine powder.

Doug had been eye-balling the pill bottle for the entire process. As Tyler was pouring the powder into the now boiling pot of sauce, Doug grabbed the bottle and read the label. It said: “Ultralax Fast-Acting Maximum Strength laxative.”

Doug’s got a look of surprise on his face as he kept reading. A bold red-lettered warning sat at the bottom of the bottle. “DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE PILL PER WEEK.”

He shot a glance at Tyler as he ground up small chunks of meat on a cutting board. Which was weird as Doug didn’t remember Tyler taking any meat out from the fridge. After some thought, he realized those cuts of meat looked familiar.

“Tyler…” he asked. “Are those Pinkie’s legs you’re cutting up?”

Tyler looked up from the cutting board.

“Why yes, they are… or were. Now they’re about to become meatballs.” He resumed grounding.

“One more thing. You’re planning on feeding that little bitch ball on the porch laxative-laced spaghetti?”

“Enough to feed a grown man, Doug.” He said as he cups the ground fluffy leg meat in his hands into balls before putting them in a nearby pan.

About twenty minutes pass as Tyler turned off the heat on the stove.

“Done. Now to get dinner ready.” He said with a Grinch-like smile on his face as he took a spoon and lathered a nearby plate with warm sauce, then used a pasta fork to pile a heaping portion of spaghetti on. He then used the spoon again to cover the spaghetti with sauce. The final touch was the four brown meatballs with a topping of sauce placed around the mound of pasta.

Doug looked at it thinking he would only be able to eat three-quarters of this plate of food that was going to be fed entirely to a creature with a stomach that was a fraction the size of his own.

“Alright. Doug, could you open the door?” He grabs the plate with both hands, the smell was mesmerizing, in fact so much so that he felt tempted to take a bite himself, but he reminded himself of the purpose of this meal.

He looked to Nancy. “Nancy?”

“Yes?”

“Grab the corks. Things will get messy without them.”

Nancy looked to the counter beside her and saw two corks, clean and unused. Small enough to enter the anus of a small fluffy animal, but large enough to keep them from coming out on their own. She grabs them and walks out following Tyler.

“Huhu! Wah tyme tiww weggies? Uhuhu!”

Tyler nudged his head toward Doug.

“Get her on the table if you would?”

Doug nodded. “Sure.” He grabs her from underneath and lifted her up.

“Am tyme foa huggies nao?”

None of them said anything as Doug put Pinkie on the table in the middle of the porch.

“Wah am daddeh duin’?”

Tyler stood in front of her with the plate behind his back. “You said you wanted skettis, right?”

Pinkie perked up with the mention of skettis. She could even smell them but couldn’t see them.

“WHEWE AM SKETTIS?! BESTEST MUMMAH WAN SKETTIS NAO!!”

Tyler then revealed the mountain of spaghetti sitting on a plate, drenched in tomato sauce with oregano and a dusting of provolone cheese sprinkled on top. The smell was irresistible to Pinkie, as it was to all fluffies.

“Wan skettis! WAN SKETTIS! WAN SKETTIS NAO!!”

“Here you go!” He put the plate right in front of her, close enough for her to reach down into it.

“SKETTIIIIISSSSS!!” She dive-bombed her head right into the spaghetti and started eating away at it. Tyler looked over at Nancy and mouthed “put in the corks” noiselessly. Nancy nodded and walked around behind Pinkie to set in the corks. Not a moment too soon as her stomach started reacting to the laxatives in the food. Nancy shoved in the first cork.

fump!

Oddly enough, Pinkie didn’t flinch. She kept on eating. Nancy put in the second cork to the same result.

fump!

Nancy ran back to stand beside Tyler and Doug as they watched Pinkie eat several full bites of the spaghetti before she started complaining about stomach pains.

“Uuuu… tummie nu feew pwetty… buh skettis su gud.” She went right back in. A few more bites into the meal, her stomach growled loudly as it processed the food.

“Tyme foa poopies!” She smiled as she pushed her colon to do its thing… only it didn’t. Nothing came out. Pinkie squinted as she tried to empty her bowels. Still, nothing came. She then started feeling cramps.

“Huhu! Nu can mae poopies! Huhu!”

Tyler took this opportunity to speak to her.

“You ate some special skettis, Pinkie. You’ll only be able to make poopies if you eat all the skettis.” He said into her ear with a devilish smile. “You’ll even get your leggies back if you eat it all.”

Pinkie perked up. “Bestest mummah wan weggies back! Buh… bestest mummah hab tummie hewties!” She complained.

“Then I guess you don’t want the skettis, then.”

He took the plate in his hand and started to lift it off the table when Pinkie screamed.

“NUUUUUU!!! WAN SKETTIS!! WAN SKETTIS!! WAN SKETTIS!!”

He lowered the plate back down and she resumed eating.

Initially, she scarfed it down as if her life depended on it. As they watched, Doug noticed Pinkie was getting a little bigger as she kept eating.

“huhu… hab tummie hewties, buh wan aww da skettis. Num aww da skettis tu mae poopies and geh weggies back… huhu.”

They stood for about 15 minutes watching her eat the spaghetti down to nothing. She struggled hard at the end to eat it all, especially the meatballs that she had no idea were her legs chopped up, grounded down, and cooked. She took a final swallow of the last meatball and let out a loud burp.

uuuurrrpppp!!

By this time her body had bloated to nearly 1.5 times her size. Tyler moved the plate away.

“Now for the fun part.” He said as they sat and waited. Pinkie’s stomach growled as it digested the food.

“Am tyme foa weggies and poopies nao?”

Tyler mockingly feigned surprise. “What are you talking about? You already got your leggies back.”

Pinkie was both confused and irritated by his response.

“Dummeh daddeh! Meanie mummah take ‘way weggies! Wan weggies back!”

“But you did get them back! Remember those meatballs you ate?”

Pinkie nodded after a moment of thought.

“Those were your leggies! I ground them up and fed them to you!”

Pinkie got all teary-eyed and then broke down in tears.

“Huhuhuuu! Meanie daddeh! Wan weggies! Huhu!! Nee weggies foa wuv an huggies an pway an- SCREEEEEEEEEEE!!”

All of a sudden, she screamed out in pain like a banshee as she started to blow up like a balloon.

“WOWSEST TUMMIE HEWTIES!! MUMMAH!! MAE HEWTIES GU ‘WAY!! HUHUUU!!”

Her body grew slowly but then she started growing faster as her body became a perfect sphere over time.

“HEWP!!! HAB WOWSEST EBWEWEWE HEWTIES!!!”

It only took a few seconds, but time seemingly slowed down as her body started growing too large to hold itself together.

“SCREEEEEEEE!!”

In one spot, her skin tore open from the strain as it no longer could contain her bodies rate of growth, bleeding from the tears as if someone cut her with a knife. Then another tear appeared on her body as she blew up.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE!! NU MOA HEWTIES PWEASE!! WOWSEST HEWTIES!! SCREEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Over a short time, her skin tore open in multiple places across her body from the strain. The three housemates started to get worried as Pinkie’s body looked like it could rupture from the pressure. Nancy leaned in and whispered in Tyler’s ear.

“I think we should stand back in case something happens.”

Tyler nodded in agreement.

“Good idea.”

As Pinkie inflated, her begging and pleading devolved into simple screams of pain as she could no longer focus her mind on talking long enough to say anything.

“SCREEEEEE!! SCREEEE!! SCREEEEEEEE!!!”

Then all of a sudden, the growth stopped. Pinkie’s head was at risk of being swallowed up by her massive spherical grith. Her skin had ruptured in so many places, they thought she was about to explode.

She uttered one thing during that brief moment of silence.

“huhu!!.. wan mummah…”

Then…

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Pieces of fluffy flesh, undigested food, and liquid feces flew all over the place, on the side of the house, the yard, the tree, and all over Tyler, Nancy, and Doug. It was an absolute mess. After everything had settled down, Nancy could be heard exhaling, like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

“Thank you, Tyler.” She said. Tyler smiled as she looked at him. “Any time.”

Doug looked around frantically at the carnage.

“Guys! We need to clean this up or Mr. Anders is gonna kill us!” Tyler then remembered his uncle.

“Oh shit, your right! Nancy, set up the hose while me and Doug get some cleaning stuff from the garage!”

Nancy nodded as Tyler and Doug ran around the house to the garage. She walked through the yard inspecting the damage. As she walked along the row of bushes against the side of the house, Nancy came across what appeared to be a pink fluffy ball. Upon closer inspection, it was actually Pinkie’s decapitated head. It must’ve separated from her body when it exploded and flew into the air, landing in the bush.

As Nancy held the head in her hands like a scene from Hamlet, the disembodied head stared at her, the one eye that survived the gory explosion looked upward, the other eye was gone, leaving just an empty socket. Nancy stared at Pinkie’s head for a few seconds, before tightly wrapping her fingers around it, dashed it to the ground, and then stomped the head flat as a final farewell. Crushing the head under her foot, feeling the skull pulverize and brain squished underneath. She stepped back and admired her handiwork. The nightmare was finally over. Pinkie was gone forever.

Nancy then ran to the side of the house where the hose sat on its caddy and got the water running in anticipation of Doug and Tyler coming around with the means to remove the evidence of this act of revenge.

60 Likes

Now to reverse the damage that Pinkie did to the babies…Poor Charlie.

16 Likes

I am slightly sad they didn’t give her a “the reason you suck speech”, it would have been the perfect moment.

Anyways, that’s what you get, you child murdering bitch.

Also she abandoned that poor fluffy, never to see his own children, only to beg for his help later?

Insert “Pathetic” Skinner meme here.

19 Likes

I dont now why Peopel are always such pushofers he had the pot with boiling water in his hand the only thing that should have happend if Doug tried to attack him is for him getting Boiling water in his Face.

4 Likes

That was some need justis and a good story

2 Likes

Yikes, what a way to go. But suitably painful for the little bitch.

Hopefully that’s not the end though, I’m curious what’ll happen to the foals now

7 Likes

Please tell us the pink babbeh that helped kill her brother gets hers as well…

3 Likes

Poor Pinkie… NOT! She deserved it! Waiting for the next part :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, look! It’s Pinkie!

13 Likes

Glad Tyler come clean and told everything what he did.

Im surprise he clear have bad plans for charlie but changes due to his friendly attitude towards him.

And the almost kissing scene :joy: its a short teen movie scene :+1:

I feel horror bout the poor stallion body fallin down damn thats creepy you would mistake. He was moving but its the body decomposing :nauseated_face:

And Pinkie’s death was holy shit!!! :scream: you can even imagine the rumbling sound of her stomach and that weird expanding of her body :disappointed_relieved: She sure eat like a fuckin pig! Thats the end of her.

Minor prob sre those fuckin two foals :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::grimacing:

Sad poor Gaius is alone, again hope the agua colored is more normal.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

7 Likes

I propose a toast to Pinkie

A horrible pet, an awful mother, a shitstain of a sibling and daughter and finally a massive bitch till the very end just like her mother.

*raises glass* TO PINKIE

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is any science behind that laxative death though in concept it is pretty brutal. I am a little humored that even though it says that Tyler, Doug, and Nancy were covered with the aftermath of the explosion, they don’t seem to be too grossed out or irritated from being coated in viscera.

1 Like

Oh yeah I notice few stories we have mares just wanted to get prego and then “fuck off” the poor stallions aside from being a program to have babies is this also part of a bitch mare syndrome?

And most why stallion just cry and ran away or unless they are smarty and will fight back? :thinking:

1 Like

Prolly because Doug has a rifle. Sure, he might burn his face and all, but later on that’s going to end differently.

1 Like

A non-birthing fluffsplosion.

1 Like

I was hoping her and her red brother would be fed to Pinkie before they killed her.

2 Likes

Ah true, i somtimes forget that mosst Fluffy stories Play in the USA and every Idiot can have a gun by buying a box of Cereals :rofl:

2 Likes

oddly enough Mr. Creosote from Monty Python’s Meaning of Life was my inspiration for Pinkie’s demise.

A great read. And good riddance to Pinkie. Damn thing deserved worse, but at least Charlie was avenged. And good that Tyler and Nancy have become closer.

Im wondering how big the sound of pinkie exploading was … i mean could be heard from a mile away or just down the block