Pizza time (ThatWelc)

89 Likes

Adorable

6 Likes

Damn, he
C H O N K

10 Likes

I’ll take uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boiger?

10 Likes

I’d say he’s less Fluffy, and more DAYMN!

8 Likes

This is just adorably silly. Even without anything happening, I simply feel happy for him and his burger. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Question, big bugow :hamburger::racehorse: or smoll bogow
:hamburger::horse:

9 Likes

I love this

5 Likes

I think he was ordering for the fluffy at first but decided to eat the salad himself instead of canceling that part of the order.

6 Likes

“Wub buwger?” me too lil dude, me too.

11 Likes

That fluff is my kind of peoples

8 Likes

Do you want a r/chonkers fluffy cause that’s how you get a r/chonkers fluffy

5 Likes

CHONK

5 Likes

I initially couldn’t tell who created this. The style is so drastically different.
Eyes on the head? Really?
I suppose this one must be fat enough to accommodate them…

8 Likes

I want to boop his little nose and feed borgar

6 Likes

Something about this wholesome slice of life resonates with me. This is just so perfectly pure. Amazingly good job.

7 Likes

This evokes a special emotion for me. This is a fluffy who isn’t ordering his favorite food. Given the kindness shown to him by his owner, it’s safe to say he knows what sketty is. No no, this fluffy is ordering a memory. Likely recalling his first trip to this establishment, likely an arcade or kid/fluffy friendly restaurant. The flashing lights, the pretty colors, the wonderful smells and sounds of happiness all around him. This little guy doesn’t have past pain or loss hidden behind his eyes. He only knows that the first time he came here, he knew he was truly happy. His owner likely ordered the burger for him the first visit as well… and so he orders the burger every time. Not because he loves the burger as his speech suggests, but because he loves the memory associated with it. It’s crazy to hear, I’m sure. But it hits home for me.

9 Likes

A Poopie Derp, and a faithful companion.

3 Likes

Adorable

3 Likes

So cute

3 Likes