Planet Of The Fluffies idea.

hey guys heres a fun idea.

-Due to either a virus or nuclear war, Human civilization gets decimated, and the survivors devolve into near-feral creatures while Fluffies become slightly larger ( by 4 feet), develop 2 fingers and a thumb, and more intelligent ( tho they still have a lisp but not as childish).

-the new fluffy civilization is divided into 4 castes.

the Earthies are the working class.

the Pegasus are law enforcement, military, and human exterminators.

Unicorns are upper-class and business stallions.

Alicorns are the politicians, monarchs, and religious figures.

• they use currency called “Sketties” which is strands of chains made of gold, silver and copper.

that’s what I got so far. what do you think?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

My first comment missed key info but I still don’t know about the caste system. None of this sounds fluffylike other than calling currency skettis.

4 Likes

This is anthro content. Make fluffies not Anthro.

3 Likes

this would be anthro. youre adding human traits to fluffy ponies. literally anthropomorphized.

fluffy parody is a solid trope, but what kind of story do you want to tell?
bc this just sounds like world-building and like you dont quite have a solid concept of how your characters are going to move through time in your story.

whats your motivation for writing this? You wanna capture the absurdity of fluffy ponies paying taxes and having heirarchy to point out how stupid the human insitutions are?

is it a bleak story? is it a sad dystopia? are you going to point out how much better the world would be if there were no people?

bc the market on worldbuilding stories that have tons of details but that dont actually tell a story is saturated. Every time I see a stupid “oc” post i exercise restraint in not telling them to take their bullshit back to deviantart where people give a crap about ‘why’ their fluffy pony has a razor blade cutie mark.

Anyways. Before you even start writing. plan a beginning, middle, and ending. you’ll avoid the two most common pitfalls textposters have around here:

1. you dont have a twenty chapter long convoluted mess of a story you can’t finish, and

2. you gave yourself goalposts to keep your focus as you build it, and keep our focus as we read it.

but you didnt ask for a creative writing lesson, you asked for feedback. Once again, I am that asshole, i guess.

TL:Dr; Planet of the Fluffies would be an anthro parody. unless you’ve got a big literary dick and storytelling skill to swing around, i dont think people would engage with it in a way you’d like.

3 Likes

but there was no anthro tag.

maybe it could be bleak because the fluffosapiens ( that what I am calling them) could repeat the same f’ed up stuff the humans did.

Fluffies already have been doing every nasty thing both humans and animals do in plenty of content.

I’ve also thought about doing a planet of the fluffies story but gave up for now as it would be extremely hard to make it not boring.

2 Likes

It’s controversial locked

oh. well i just fixed it.

what do you think of the skettie currency idea?

I honestly think it’s dumb, but I can see gold strings being used for resemblance, but I honestly think if would be pushing it too far.

1 Like

Precluded by practicality. Why do they value gold silver and copper? What do they value? How rare/attainable is what they value? Does the length of chain matter? Where do they get the metal? How did they discover metallurgy? How heavy are the chains? Is it a pain to carry them? All these are valid questions to consider first.

2 Likes