Play "Dough" Fluffies. Last night I had the strangest dream, featuring these creatures (SillyFilly)

I’m starting to think I spend too much time here… I had this dream las night, featuring THIS product.

They basically come in a can whose outside is decorated like a play doh can. But the inside is a foal in the can. They’re all semi shaped like play doh when you first plop it out. They even smell like play doh, but feel like those soft plush stuffed animals you get out of crane games. And their bodies are malleable like play doh… Even the bones can extend and retract… So they can plop off the counter, get squished and be okay. Just as long as you reshape them properly again.

It was the wildest thing… So I put my other drawings on the back burner… I just had to get this out…

And it was a great way for me to fan art my fav artists.

PS. The commercial lingo isn’t meant to insult any artists… All fluffy art is wonderful and all fluffy artists are great… It’s to set the tone of an infomercial, who they always try to insult the other product even if it’s amazing anyways… Like it makes their product sound that much better…:angry:… This is Hasbio attacking… Not me…

So… Does THIS qualify as weirdbox?

33 Likes

now i think i may have nightmares.

3 Likes

This has SO MUCH potential. Quick question: can you reattach their limbs? And will they work again?

6 Likes

This idea is absolutely wonderful. The 90s-esque commercials would be wildfire.

3 Likes

All I can imagine is those stop motion animations with these oml

6 Likes

Play “Dough” Fluffies when abused

also yeah, it turns out that you DO start having fluffy dreams if you stay in the community long enough. fuck

11 Likes

I’m kinda glad to know I’m not the only one who has dreams about fluffies…I gotta stop death scrolling on this website before I go to bed.

6 Likes

YES! They are indestructible more or less… They fall on the floor, they won’t break anything… You just have to reshape them before they stop breathing… I talk about details on my Reddit too…

4 Likes

I imagine their sence of pain is considerably dulled or even completely absent, otherwise the process of reshaping would be an absolute agony. Am I allowed to talk about what it means for abusers and the possibilities for them?

3 Likes

Oh, they are totally made for the sculpting, it doesn’t hurt them physically… But the emotional and mental abuse…

Imagine not having a choice in your shape or gender… Ok, so that much is reality for all of us… But imagine other people being able to dictate what gender and shape you are…

I’m guessing it’s an allegory to how parents already try to control you appearance and gender… Your sexuality… Etc my subconscious is weird…

But by all means! Create your own form of abuse and torture from this… I’m sadbox… I live for that $hit…

My gift to the community is this product idea… I await to see how you use it!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_imp::grin::v:

7 Likes

Alright. I strongly agree with not being in control of your body (not that they really were before).

The great thing about play dough fluffies is that you can take parts of them away with it not being permanent. Temporary pillowment, taking away their genitalia, exposing them to exquisite smells over a long time and then just getting rid of the nose, detoungueing, blinding and so on. You can easily make them physically impaired without it being permanent. That’s huge.

While they are unfit for abusers that revel in causing physical pain, they are perfect for psychological abusers. You can intentionally teach a fluffy the most horrible views towards certain colors, disabilities and, after it’s become a complete degenerate, give it all those traits. The complete meltdown will be worth it. Raise it together with a group of fluffies like that and get the added bonus of severe bullying.

You can use them to scare normal fluffies. Use them to display physical punishments, for example. Show your fluffies that you won’t hold back if they mess up. And it won’t even hurt your “example”, so is that even abuse? You can mend them back up, and if you don’t do it without warning and give them a reward for cooperating it won’t even be psychologically damaging!

An idea that really speaks to me is using play dough foals against mothers. Change the real foals for the play dough ones. Either wait or make it so that something happens to them. Make sure that their “mother” sees it. Then just fix them and give them back to her. She will be full of panic and confusion. Fluffies aren’t supposed to work like that, and she will know that. Then she will either reject her “munsta babbehs”, go crazy or will have to accept it. If she rejects them, you take away the foals and have her “retry”. Repeat the whole process until her mind collapses or she accepts what her foals are.

In the first case, you will have an insane mare, and that opens up a whole lot of other possibilities. In the second case, you have set up a mare to believe that her foals can’t be hurt. That’s when you change the dough foals and her real ones again. Set up a deadly accident with them. You need the mare to see it. Her babbehs that were supposed to not get hurt, are now screee’ing in pain, with boo boo juice going out of them. And going fowevah sweepies. That, that will break her. Hardcore.

There are definitely more ways to use them, and I know that there are more than a few people with far greater imagination than mine in the community. I’d love to see what they can create.

5 Likes

Great idea but for artistically and creatively impaired people like me I seriously suggest the implementation of 3-D templates otherwise someone with my artisanal ineptitude inevitably will end up with some horrible abominations.

4 Likes

you mean like taking the bestest one and swapping it with a doppelganger? just imagine mares face when it is revealed that her favorite was actually an imposter all along…
omfg…
Play Dough hunting friend foal swap holy shit

5 Likes

Not exactly what I meant, but that’s also an application

4 Likes

Perfect way to punish it for talking shit to a pillowed fluffy Loses Leg privileges!
It’s perfect!!!

2 Likes

“Time for the sorry-cookie-cutter”

2 Likes

actually quite a nice concept, make it double the “bio-toy”

3 Likes

Now see… THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!!!

I just love the creativity pouring out of you!

My original thought were fake pillowing, or aesthetic deformities. But you opened a world of possibility to the concept! YES! Do all of it!

Even the indirect abuse! Using them to torment other fluffies!

But there are hugs box uses I think are worth mentioning.

Mother loses a foal, replace it with a look alike that will never die. They grow like normal fluffies. You’d be giving hope to both mother and foal. As these things are fresh off the 3d printer and have no mothers (as yet) they can procreate though… But that could get messy. And can you imagine them as ferals?! Imagine being a play dough fluff. Messing up your face, then being stuck like that.

Oh… There is so much to write about!!!

4 Likes

That’s when you take it to a Hasbio kiosk in the mall so real sculptors can reshape them for you. There’s also online tutorials for a fee…

The whole idea is to make Hasbio money. You’d think it hard to do with an indestructible toy… But the money is in the kiosks and accessories… Like build a bear… Ooooo ideas! I could do build a fluff stores too!!!

5 Likes

Ok! That right there is the creativity we need! "Git the rollin pin ma! Gumby dun did some bad poopies!

Ooooo… Imma do a piece on two foals named Gumby and Pokey!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes