Pleading (underbear)

69 Likes

Give mummah back her babbeh! :sob:

11 Likes

Skinned alive.

6 Likes

Duality of man

15 Likes

I’m sure it won’t go that route, but it would be kind of hilarious if the blue baby is just dead somewhere because it’s a useless sensitive foal lmaoo. Ain’t nobody in their right mind wasting money and resources to give them special care. I imagine mummah and daddeh just snapped its neck and chucked it in the trash as soon as they were out of sight.

7 Likes

Is that something blue behind the litterbox?

11 Likes

And it’s there, pink baby get the shifty eyes as they hide the murder weapon and hopes no one notice the dead body.

5 Likes

i hope hes okay, hes a dum dum but hes our little dum dum :derp:

Id be all sadbox/abusebox over sensitive bois but his little dingle doesnt seem sensitive hes more derped and ive gone soft

3 Likes

No that’s just the ramp. Oh you said behind. . .

~ponders what the leggie like cylinder can be~ Kick stand?

1 Like

To shreds, you say. tsk tsk tsk

4 Likes

I personally like the idea that this fluffy pony’s foal is just out of its line of sight and fluffy ponies are so stupid that this can break its heart and confound its mind. Nobody has to get hurt for a fluffy pony’s existence to be a tragedy.

Also I like how it expresses its need for the foal in addition to the foal’s needs, that’s genuinely sweet so that the sadbox of it being this hurt is all the better.

6 Likes

Wait a minute, did the blue baby actually use the litter box? Clever boy. I hope he’s okay, he got gumption.

3 Likes

Took a shit and fell out

1 Like

Is that blue babbeh i see hiding behind the litterbox??

thank you for always being the voice of reason here.

1 Like

Thank you, random user!

2 Likes