Please, don't flirt on the fluffy-waitress. By ArisenLeaf

You know you’re down bad when you make the fluffy uncomfortable…

44 Likes

6 Likes

Getting rejected by a fluffy is impressive.

Im waiting for the smarty special fren to walk in and give her a hoof pat on the ass
“les gu speciew fren, smarty wiw take cawe of dis, gu way losew pwetty mawe owt of youw weague” :smirk:

16 Likes

ahhh save the fluffyyy!
ive had to deal with this. though its always creepier when they ask “darling are you 18?..” first.

12 Likes

If they ask, chances are they aint actually that concerned if you are or not :shrug: , its like if you look at someone and think they look a young you would just nope out before engaging.

5 Likes

yeah, though i had been behind the bar earlier so i assumed he was concerned with the treatment of underaged staff, as where i live its illegal for anyone under 18 to be behind a bar.
no no i found out very quickly he wasnt

6 Likes

Uh…Dude, you messin’ with Erin?
Listen close, Mr. uh…“Balty;”

DONT…
F#CK…
WITH MY…
EMPLOYEES!!

(Tosses the drunk sod out the door)

5 Likes

At least he didn’t tell her she should smile more :melting_face:

8 Likes

Fwuffy got fwiends, in wow~ pwaces~

2 Likes

If hes finding a miniature shit factory of a horse pig hybrid attractive im in awe at how much hes had to drink and not succumb to liver failure

5 Likes

So are you going to him fucking her in the bathroom or not?

2 Likes

@bloodsport

Okay, that does it…
8a3748dc-8679-48ce-9aac-daabfc3f1c52_text

OUT!!!

3 Likes

Go home, you’re drunk?

2 Likes

Nah…He doesn’t have to go home
BUT HE CAN’T STAY HERE

2 Likes

Haha, true. I remember my mom talking about how some bars were playing with fire by letting their employees continue to serve someone who was clearly well past their limit, rather it was their first drink at that specific bar or not. Really greedy servers would even have them kicked out right after getting served which leads to fights (and I assume less business?). Losing license, getting sued, recklessness, etc. This in a city where some bars effectively got fined twice by not being able to server liquor since they lose a LOT of money per night! Mom was a vendor selling roses and other stuff, so she saw pretty much every place in town. Some it was amazing that they stayed in business. She also worked at an airport restaurant that served, and stories she told… haha. Policy of refusing to serve pilots - gee I wonder why!

For those that don’t get the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

2 Likes

reference

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was wondering if somebody would get that!

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

These old references knock me down, but I get up again. :wink:

2 Likes

And you’re never gonna keep me down!

(pissin’ the night away, pissin’ the night away)

He drinks a whiskey drink, he drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink!

he sings the songs that remind him of the good times, he sings the songs that remind him of the better times.

Oh, Danny Boy, Danny Boy, Danny Boy…

Um…Nope, can’t say your reference rings a bell.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m not drunk but I’m sure gettin there.

You never know with what Mr leaf will draw and how it ends up, this is where it’s going after all.

1 Like