Pony Pizza (Guodzilla)

And now for the next course…

38 Likes

cronchy P:

1 Like

The pizza is delectable.

But a Zinfandel martini? Blasphemous.

1 Like

Actually, I DID research the best alcoholic beverage for pizza, and red zin came up as one of the options. I’m guessing the term “foal-tini” is just a marketing gimmick.

2 Likes

with a chewy center!

1 Like

Ahh, alright. Personally I go for something a bit less dry with pizzas, something along the lines of a Cotes du Rhone.

2 Likes

When this was first on the booru someone commented that (s)he was reminded of Pompeii.

OIC.
(I’m actually something of a teetotal, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt)

My father slipped me sips of booze from when I was six because he was an oldschool New Yorker in a midwestern state and did not give two shits. Between that and being the only person in my high school who knew how to cook actual food I’ve gotten a ton of weird alcohol and food knowledge.

Though if you decide to try alcohol with your pizza, the key is to match the oil and grease level with the wine. Neapolitan and drier, low oil pizzas, go for the Cotes du Rhone or maybe a Sangiovese, unless it’s a white pizza, then do a Pinot Grigio. If it’s more deep-dish or greasy, you’re going to want something more like a Zinfandel or a Petite Syrah.

And if you have a greasy white pizza, you’re eating at a bad pizza joint.

3 Likes

Well, in the case of the pony pizza, Zin is DEFINITELY the way to go.

1 Like

Just make sure the foals are emptied before baking and you’ve got yourself a sale! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

would be funny if one of them survived the cooking

Frightening is more like it… Imagine a critter that could survive 400+degrees Fahrenheit for over half an hour?

Yeah, cockroaches could, but I rest my case…I LOATHE cockroaches.

3 Likes

i will like 4

1 Like

“Shaken, not stirred.”

This man really knows how to cook his fluffies.

1 Like

Will that be deep-dish or thin-crust?

thin crust so i can see there horror

smashes follow button

1 Like

LOL…

2 Likes