Poopeh Protection Parents [Rudys_Carer]

76 Likes

awwww :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That was a pleasant surprise. I thought going away with the orange one was how he perceived dying.

13 Likes

A herd that support and cared poopie / earthie unwanted babies.

Awww :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

The dismissive attitude of the mother tells me that one of her other children will unfortunately get designated as the new “poopeh”.

8 Likes

Damn weasel, that was dark

3 Likes

Yes, adopt the poor kid. Good fluffies should take notes. Bad fluffies probably wouldn’t.

3 Likes

I don’t really know th two mares are also alley fluffies or not. But if they’re, than they gonna have a hard time when a abuser come to them. Then they has no adopted foals anymore. Only death foals.

The other discriminatory mare don’t deserve any foals, I hope the abuser come first to her and kill her “bestest babbeh” as first and then the rest of her foals. After he killed all her foals he can pillow that mare.

3 Likes

That is the reason she don’t deserve any foals.

1 Like

Yes! I love it all. Such sweet mammehs. Those who don’t get to have babies of their own know how precious every single baby is.

5 Likes

Eh even if they’re alleyfluffs we can still wish them the best.

2 Likes

Im curious if they’re generous ferals or if they have a home and just regularly bring in strays from the neighborhood.

3 Likes

The good mares, yes they deserve a good life even they are alley fluffies. The blue mare not.

2 Likes

A humble family deserves a humble beginning.

By the background it appears that they have owners

1 Like

the floor and wall were the same colors so I assumed it may have been a box.

3 Likes

This is so inspiring, love it

1 Like

…and then the bright blue bitch sow watched as her own foals were stomped into a paste by an abuser who force fed them to her and turned her into a milkbag and enfie mare for his own abusement.

Everyone else lived happily ever after with love and sketties.

I just love this!!

1 Like