Poopie babbeh gets a new home and, Vengeance!! (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello everyone, here’s a new comic for yall! I hope you goobers enjoy :grinning:

Thank you for reading. Let me know what you peeps think!

111 Likes

oh lemon pie, you may be a snitch, but youre too adorable to get mad at :heart:

29 Likes

Can’t blame Lemon for being a snitch. Violence breeds violence.

Should have treated her better.

Not that it would have meant anything but one more dead foal.

23 Likes

Awww look at that cute face. :heart_eyes:

Well serve her family they disowned her and like a sacrifical to any creature or person came sadly this one gave her an option :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

What a smart fluffy, “Poopie bebbehs” usually still love the horrid families that abused them, Good on Lemon pop making a smart decision for a better life.

15 Likes

This is actually a good job for a fluffy, as they can get places humans can’t! Fluffy Fluffy exterminator? Hell yes

10 Likes

It took me a while to figure out what the mother fluffy was saying. I initially thought she was telling the baby fluffy to eat the poop so someone would adopt it out of pity. Then I thought she was saying the lady would eat the poop. Eventually I figured out the mother wants the baby to talk to the lady so the lady will eat it and won’t hurt the entire family.

If the entire family, minus poopie baby, was hurt by this lady then the mother was right to be worried about her.

6 Likes

:pleading_face::heart:

11 Likes

the only snitching that i love…

what a karma

2 Likes

Can’t blame the poor foal, she knows she has it bad, even if the lady exterminator lied about giving her a home, at least she takes down her family that made her the poopie cleaner. But Nope, She hits the jackpot, the little foal got a new home and a name.

4 Likes

Lemon is a good baby and deserves all the loves.

1 Like

A snitch. But a justified snitch. Ya mistreat a child, nevar expect nothing but HAAAATE-given back.

2 Likes

We need the to see what she did to the family

2 Likes

Common Lemon Pop, the alley needs to be checked out.

Otay Mummah. Wemon wiww findies hidies hewdies, an Mummah kweenies them away!

Three feral suburban feral families hiding in the alley where found, each collected by the human and handed over to the Feral Infestation Sanitation Team

FIST Agent Cooper here, thanks Lemon Pop and Becca for the cleanest alley. Here’s the weekly stipend for the work: $500/wk

2 Likes

Very interesting that they make the yellow fluffy the poopie and not a brown or another darker colored one.

2 Likes

The mega snich but she is to darn cute

1 Like

TBH I wouldn’t adopt that. A Traitor Poopie Babbeh with an attitude to call other fluffies Dummies… That’s gonna grow up into a Smarty or Bitch Mare if you spoil it (Which is most likely gonna happen since it had nothing)

1 Like

“the one forced to eat shit has betrayed and insulted the ones who forced it to eat shit, definitely a bad dude”

3 Likes

Sure accept the traitor , then you later found out it let a feral herd (or worse a robber) in just because you disciplined her once and they showed her kindness…

The main fact it can refer other fluffies as Dummies meant it thought itself to be better than other fluffies… Do you want that same attitude to be used against you when it decided there are other better options around?

1 Like

nerd

1 Like