Poopie Justice (EzPete)

I was intentionally subverting the trope of the poopy foal surviving and being given a happy ending.

A lot of stories have a human swoop in and save a fluffy from an abusive herd all the while being a mary sue stand in for the author to abuse the “evil” fluffies. It is incredibly sanctimonious even by my standards and I don’t know how people get any personal fulfilment from those stories.

10 Likes

You had me ready to shove my foot up your ass, not gonna lie…but expectations were pleasantly subverted and everyone got their shit kicked in at the end of the day. 9/10 could have used more poop.

4 Likes

I’m so glad people are finally pushing back against this stupid fucking trope. :heart:

5 Likes

Yea. I noticed when I got to the juggling portion that they hadn’t shat sufficiently.

Glad you like it.

2 Likes

I like brown fluffies but they only deserve any love once they have suffered more than a veteran of the eastern front.

Too much poopy justice is literally just “mom didn’t love her brown earthie as much as her rainbow pegasus” time to pillow the entire family and take the poopie to didneyworl!"

8 Likes

I obly get fulfillment on the methods of torment… more specifically using fictional stuff like hocus pocus cuz thats when you can get creative.

1 Like

I like any fluffy that’s written in a way that makes it likeable. Most poopie justice stories rely on the reader feeling sorry for the little shit rather than actually liking it and wanting it to succeed, and there’s a difference.

5 Likes

Some guys just likes the justicebox

Both my Bella’s Vacation and Fallen from Sgettiland stories are along the lines of a brown foal winning the lottery in shitty (haha get it) conditions but I at least internally differentiate them as deus ex machina as opposed to self insert abusers punishing bad mummahs and siblings.

2 Likes

One of my best friends has IRL poopie babbeh trauma, because it’s depressingly common for parents of mixed-race kids to treat them according to which one looks whiter. I can’t stab parents like that IRL and it wouldn’t actually solve anything if I did, much as I’d like to on my friend’s behalf, so I make do with the fluffy justicebox. I do get that pity isn’t enough reason to want to read about a particular fluffy though.

Most women’s first son is their “bestest” baby. Families unironically feed first sons better in general and have for most of human history. IDK how many women I know are traumatized because their parents either ignored them to raise their son or constantly pushed their desire for a son onto their daughter.

People often write into Fluffies a reflection of humanity.

1 Like

Oh yep, I know about that. Lotta dads get pissy when they see pink at gender reveal parties too, like they’re fucking Henry the Eighth or something, and girls often get forced to effectively raise their brothers, even if the brother is older.

(My friend was actually the whiter-looking kid but her mother molested her because she was the “prettier” one, while neglecting the browner-looking kid. Haven’t seen that dynamic with fluffies and maybe I should try it out.)

1 Like

Some of us poor unfortunate souls still have empathy.

Also poopies are much better behaved anyways.

2 Likes

& some even more unfortunate souls have not thought through what being an Abuser actually says about their edgy, yet pristine self-insert.
Character dismembers completely ( to the character, that is, who not uncommonly has literally superhuman abilities ) harmless creatures, who can actually beg for mercy? That is ok - the fluffs can still harm other fluffs! & are supposed to represent actual bad people that are tragically able to defend themselves! That the writer implies they would love to actually torture as well, if capable!

Thank God for ( warning: link to violent phrasing, without any legitimising testicle abuse ) hategoats :smiling_imp:

Can you parse that run on sentence a bit better. Idk if you are pro or anti “justice” abuse from your comment

Likes @ezpete story Poopie Justice
Justiceboxers are poopy!
Refuses to elaborate further
Leaves

1 Like

Which is so much more bad than torturing completely harmless creatures which can beg for help for no reason at all and people who do that would never dream of harming humans either, I’m suuuuuuuuuuure.

Beautiful. Hate hugbox endings

3 Likes

(Just gonna clarify, I absolutely do not have any desire to crucify or force-feed shit to my friend’s mother. If I ever met her IRL, however, I don’t trust myself not to hit her, and I’m firmly of the belief that unnecessary violence against humans actually makes matters worse as it usually just convinces them they’re right and unjustly persecuted. Fictional violence against fictional awful people/creatures is different, and it scratches the karmic itch it’s not actually possible to scratch IRL.)

This is fucking excellent