POOPIE NEW YEAR!!! Lawd knows that last one was! (SillyFilly)

It’s in moronbox not only because the morons are in the box, but the reason why he’s there is because he tried to take “the shiny baww offa da teebee” because “Humis don deserb it… Onwy bestus babbeh deserb shiny baww!”

Pinkie is in the box because she lied and told Dr.Keller Poopie Munstah broke the teebee knowing full well that Dr.Keller has a nanny cam on those lil’$hits 24/7…

She would risk Kellers wrath for mothers favor… Smart as she is… She’s that dumb!!!

16 Likes

ha ha you big bitch!

4 Likes

Lolz!!!

3 Likes

Good, now are they total litter pals? Because they deserve to be. Matter-of-fact. Litter pal all of lacy’s crew. Brownie is the only one to be spared.

2 Likes

what about the dad?

4 Likes

No… They’re just in the newly invented “Sorry not sorry box”. They’re fed laxatives then forced to “Sorry poopies” each other while Poopie gets to play eat sketti treats, and party with the other designer fluffs…

Later, Keller plans on lighting fireworks next to them as the big ball drops!

5 Likes

Well, like I said, they deserve to be.

3 Likes

Exiting should be the worst part of the experience.
The only way to exit should require them to back up so their heads are forced to be within the box and as they back up they push all the contained shit onto the other (depending on how full Dr.Keller lets it get).

2 Likes

That’s it. I’m calling her Tree. (After someone I know.) Other two, no nicknames.

Lol, here’s hoping next year’s better.

1 Like

Oooooo! Like a Chinese finger trap! Me likes!!!

1 Like

Tree’s cool… I was mulling over a bunch of names… I was thinking dragon fly because the wings… I haven’t settled on anything concrete tho!

Good, now force him to eat shit, make them all eat shit. Besides the good ones, of course.

1 Like

I understand. I sometimes mill over name too. You will know it when you find it. Sometimes I blank and look at it and name it what ever comes to mind. Doesn’t always work, but sometimes.

2 Likes

I honestly think the green one’s gonna be dumfuk! And pink might be snooty!:joy:

Prefect.

1 Like

I was spit balling calling her MogWai, like those creatures from gremlins…

I’m sure that happened later… Poopie is too good and nice to force poopies a Wicky cweans on others… But Dr.Keller has other fluffies…

Mind you, this is first year of the Peta raids… Neither the storm or the hunts have started yet… So litter pals haven’t started either… This could be how they were invented…

This is just a duel sided sorry box that forces the inhabitants to $hit and piss on each other while being force fed laxatives…

It’s still I’m beta tho!

Like I said, this is the start of things… Only a short time after the Peta raids… So this may well be the first concept of the litter pal… It was originally supposed to be a sorry box with the severe punishment of disabling your legs so you can’t huggie or run and play… Instead you’re forced to sit in your own filth… And as further punishment, your head sticks out so you can watch others play and have fun, all the while you can’t do a thing but eat and nu smeww pwetty…

This was how I imagined the first litter pal was created… It wasn’t a litter pal at all, but rather a modified sorry box designed for ultimate punishment and shame… Where you were made to wallow in your own filth while you watched others play and have fun…

This is the birth of the actual “LITTER PAL” as we now know it…

The comic has a duel purpose… Not only to celebrate NEW YEAR! But to show how the litter pal came to be in my head cannon… It was never originally designed for the purpose it’s used for now… This is how it came into being…

When Dr. Keller found out how Poopie Munstah was forced to clean her family’s poopies after being banished from the herd… She used her modified sorry box to force the two spoiled brats to now suffer the fate the forced onto Poopie Munstah…

While Poopie Munstah didn’t use the device this way… Plenty others at her home did… Including Thorax and his siblings… And yet again… It was only meant to be a temporary punishment… It’s only later that Hasbio took this invention, started pillowing the fluffies inside and using it permanently…

But as you could see from all the other comics… Because it’s not being used for its original intent, it actually causes waaaaayyyyyy more mess than what Hasbio advertised… Did you really think that litter pals were a cleaner way of keeping a safe room?! When your critter just ends up spraying, the fluffy, the box, and everything in a 5 ft radius down in its filthy germ infested fecal matter?! How is that cleaner, safer or less stinky?!.. It’s more like Hasbio just got you to waste more money on more fluffies creating more poop, pee, and mess, and it still doesn’t get the job done or keep things cleaner, so now you still have to buy Hasbio cleaning products and pay for the disposal of these useless $hit spewing items… Capitalism at its finest… Well played Hasbio…