Poopie's best day ever

I think this doesn’t cross the line into controversial? IDK one way to find out

Anyways sometimes it’s important to remind your litter pals about what they could have had if they hadn’t been born with AWFUL POOPY colors

102 Likes

brilliant

10 Likes

God, thats so fucked. Give him a fantastic day and then just yank it out of his clutches.

17 Likes

The soggy box is a nice touch

5 Likes

Don’t get why he doesn’t just bite that yellow bastard’s balls off. At least if he dies, he’ll die smug

7 Likes

I love it. Especially how mundane and anodyne the day was.

4 Likes

Give him a taste of freedom so he knows what he’s missing.

There can be no true despair without hope

12 Likes

Ugh those special lumps in the last frame are just begging to be bit off, too bad the litterpals have their teeth removed.

7 Likes

Promise him that he can have more days out if he’s good. Tell him stuff like, “Tomorrow you can have toys and real nummies! Just keep being a good fluffy.”

Then, wake him up the next day and tell him he wasn’t a good enough fluffy so you cancelled it. Better luck next time. Repeat.

4 Likes

How much jaw strength do they have? All that talking probably adds to it. Could still give a decent squashing.

3 Likes

Poor little guy. Given happiness, and then forced to live with its memory.

3 Likes

Wow. The owner got those texture toys for pillows. Wonder if it’s just for poopie or what

4 Likes

What clutches? … he’s obviously pillowed …

1 Like

Theres nothing i love more than giving a fluffy a taste of luxury, before ripping it away from them.

4 Likes

I remember reading about the texture toy idea in the wolfram comic about caring for pillow fluffs, wasn’t sure if it caught on or not but wanted to try it out

2 Likes

This made me laugh pretty hard. The expressions are awesome, especially the last panel. Well done! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

2 Likes

This is what im talking about, litterpals have there uses but reminding them what life they could of had just amplifies their misery. oh well probably your fault poopie boi :shrug:

2 Likes

& THAT is how pillowfluffs can be happy fluffs!

1 Like

My ferrets enjoy a similar thing, they like rolling around on different textured fabrics. I could definitely see it working.

1 Like

Beautiful. Break it’s spirit.

1 Like