Poopy Napoleon & Hipolyta story for Stwumpo's King of Iron Fluffy game on Reddit

This is from Stwumpo’s “King of Iron Fluffy” game going on right now. Two opponents square off, and win by facing challenges posed by Stwumpo’s game officials. So, for the challenge Napoleon’s pair got? We were face with 200+ hungry foals. Whoever had the most surviving foals won. The problem? The only food there was milk, and the foals were all deathly allergic to it.

I entered Napoleon for the Weirdbox factor. He’s intended to be the Dan Hibiki of the contest. Well, the challenge isn’t what I expected it to be (was thinking some cool combat thing), so this is a very different story for Napoleon.

Reddit - Dive into anything

Napoleon Vs Sapphire

Napoleon’s eyes opened wide as foals flood the arena from all angles. Earthies, Wingies, and Pointies. Some are walkie-talkies, others just roll out from bins, chirping and peeping pathetically. From the arena loudspeakers he hears, “Babies need nummies! The arena is swarming with over 200 foals ranging in age from “chirpy” to “walkie talkie” and they are hungry! They haven’t eaten in 48 hours. Try to feed as many as possible! Remember, they’re babies, so nothing more solid than a smoothie or they’ll choke and die.”

He bounces around, onto Sapphire’s head, then up and away to get a really good look. There are bowls of milk scattered around, with some of the walkies-talkies already going to them.

“Dis too easy…” the micro-fluff muttered. And too easy usually meant “trouble” with humans.

He settled down near one bowl as a green alicorn suddenly reared up, its eyes bulging, gasping. Tiny hooves went to its neck which was bulging before it fell down on its side. Napoleon looked panicked foal, too distressed to even register his presence.

No breath. No sound coming out of its mouth.

On a hunch the diminutive fluff crawled into the foal’s gaping mouth, still smelling of milk. It smelled like milk, at least. He risked a lick. It tasted like milk. Still nothing coming out of its throat. He jumped down the canal and found it to be swollen shut.

“Dat not wite.”

He scampered out and saw the other foals by the milk bowl here having similar reactions. Was the milk bad? Napoleon paused. He felt alright. Whatever it was it only seemed to be affecting the foals.

“Oh, and one more thing: They’re all extremely allergic to milk,” the announcer laughed. “Which we’ve placed in various dishes throughout the arena!”

Napoleon sighed. While ten fluffies weren’t worth a can of spaghetti to most humans, this was something else altogether. Teeth grated as he hit his head with a hoof. “T’ink! T’ink! What du?!”

All sorts of foals. All ages. They all looked like they were starving.

An idea clicked into his head. Not that he liked it.

Running to a large group, Napoleon began yelling, “Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs! Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs!” Then onto another. And another. He didn’t need to get them all, just a large group in the center. As he ran and shouted, the walkie-talkies began to repeat it.

“Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs?”

““Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs.”

“Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs!”

The babbling began to take form and coherency. Some of the foals began crying when hearing it. Others looked confused. Nevermind them. He was looking for the ones shouting it. Declaring it like it was gospel truth.

“Mobe dummeh! Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs!!!”

Bingo.

A bunch of foals began pushing their way to the bowls. Napoleon leapt to them, zig-zagging past crying foals and chirpies.

“Smawties and Bes’ Babbehs,” he yelled at them. “Dey sit in miwk bowl so no fwuffy ewse can get! Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs!”

The already aggressive walkie-talkies had no problem with this line of thinking. It was theirs! Nobody else should get the sweet, sweet milk! “Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs! Dummehs get sowwy hoovesies!”

The other foals around them began wailing, “Dey sit in miwk bowl so no fwuffy ewse can get!”

“Miwkies onwy for Smawties an Bes’ Bebbehs!”

The chorus went back and forth, growing in volume between the two groups. One side proud and triumphant, lording over the other. He stopped his mad dash, listening.

“Gud. Pwenty woud naow,” the fluff spat. The smarty/toughy wasn’t proud of himself; this was the sort of behavior he would never tolerate in his own herd. But, this wasn’t a situation his herd would ever be in, he hoped.

“WISTEN TO SMAWTY!” he screeched. A break came in the cacophony. “IF YU NO SMAWTY OR BES’ BABBEH, DEN YU HAB TO NUM POOPIES! IF NO NUM POOPIES, DEN GET FOWEBAH SWEEPIES!”

Gasps went up from the foals along with pleased chuckles from the ones with the milk.

“Dummehs gonna num poopies!”

“Das wight, ass-howes…” Napoleon grunted, shoving his tail to the air as he prayed. “Sky-daddeh, no wet Taco Beww faiw Napoweon now!"

A geyser of Sorry Poopies erupted from the microfluff, visible from even the nosebleed seating of the arena. Napoleon wailed as he twisted his hind quarters to and fro, trying to spread the foul fecal stream all around the floor. It’s evil stank of chalupas and nacho cheese rained down upon the foals regardless of color, type, or status.

By the time he finished much of the floor was covered in Sorry Poopy shit. Foals wailed at the smell, how it wasn’t pretty, how it wasn’t fair the Smarties and Bes’ Babbehs got milkies. Napoleon slowly stood back to all fours, feeling quite depleted.

“Good t’ing from comedy funny-haha pwace,” he winced. Suddenly Napoleon was quite thankful he didn’t eat any of the Diablo Nachos like he had planned to originally. Shaking himself, he yelled, “Num da poopies ow get fowebah sweepies! Miwkies owny fow Smawties and Bes Babbehs! Dey gib sowwy hoofsies to any fwuffy dat twy hab miwk! West ob yu num da poopies!"

As he got his bearings again he saw that hunger was grudgingly being sated.

“No taste pwetty.”

“Huu huu huu… wan miwkies!”

“Wan… /slurp/ mummah… /slurp/”

A lone foal approached him, half covered in the fecal rain. “No faiw, why no can hab miwkies wike Smarties an’ Bes’ Babbehs? Am good fwuffy!”

Napoleon sized him up. Sad eyed, green, tearing.

“Sowwy babbeh. Wife no faiw. Dea’ times aww yu can do is twy wib to see next bwite time an’ hope it bettah.”

The green Earthie looked like it was about to cry. Napoleon hopped onto its nose, licking the shit covered snoot. “Heah, gib wickie cweanies,” he said. “But yu gotta num da poopies tu. Gotta num dem to WIB to see next bwite time…”

8 Likes

Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here.

3 Likes

I do NOT disagree. At all. Stwumpo gave me and my opponent a REALLY hard challenge with this dilemma. At first we both misread and thought there’d be other food items in the area. Nope.

From what I understood I could only use what was in the area for Napoleon, and all the props I had used in his entrance were taken away (which makes sense).

So this was the best I could come up with. Originally I wanted to use the spaghetti from the intro to distract them all, but it was gone so no-go there. At some point in the discussion I was lamenting the foals were all starved, so they’d have no poop as a food option (well, that and cannabilism wasn’t an option either - no teeth).

I remembered a comic idea I didn’t use where Napoleon tried doing sorry poopies, Kamehameha-style, on someone. I could never decide if the punchline was a tiny turd coming out or a vast torrent of sewage.

That idea got brought back for this. And since fluffies can num poop if they absolutely must…

Yeah, I sort of lamented this was what I came up with, but such is life. Again, had it been a “beat up this pro-wrestler” or something I’d happily write a gleeful failure for Napoleon. But this one hit me differently, and I took it a bit more seriously. He had to try. Not because he’d win, but because it was the right thing to do. But, the Dan Hibiki/goofy nature of his character was pretty limiting except for this absurdist solution >_>

3 Likes

Now I’m wondering if I’ll even bother telling my therapist this or not :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I mean, this is a disgustingly genius big brain moment right there. Although I guess eating shit IS still better than choking to death, since that and drowning are the worst ways to go I reckon.

3 Likes

Yeah. I had joked i wanted Napoleon to emotionally scar at least one participant but this isn’t what I had in mind. The surviving foals will all be poopie babies I guess. But, they’ll survive. The smarties and bestest babies are going to drink the milk and die, but hopefully do their job of keeping the other foals away first

It’s such a dumb part of fluffy lore but if I win this round it’s because of it.

2 Likes

@Scum I read two of your stories so I’m guessing it being fucked up is a compliment? I hope you had fun reading it :stuck_out_tongue: :poop:

3 Likes

Absolutely. I don’t go to reddit very often so I don’t know about the game but the scenario and your description of how it played out was fucking magical.

3 Likes

If I win it’s what happens. If I lose then Taco Bell failed. I’m okay either way.

2 Likes

Napoleon won! Onto the next pay of the commission. Somehow Napoleon is in the lead even though I have nothing written yet…