Poor unfortunate Ferngully (ThatWelc)

66 Likes

Little brat. But, this is why they say the shouldn’t give pets as gifts.

20 Likes

RIP FernGully.

For a bit of trivia: the entire dubbing of that movie in Spain was performed by the same voice actor. Every single character.

20 Likes

lol wtf

5 Likes

….this hurts, I wanna kick that kid in the face.

11 Likes

Really shelter. Yu let them adopt the fluffy as a gift but a return is a no go for the same thing

5 Likes

Yeah now that I think about it. That is kinda fucked. I get why because of fluffy populations but to be honest not accepting returns just creates more problems.

8 Likes

No stomach to kill it and free it from the burden of life.

5 Likes

You’re expecting competence from some no-name fluffy shelter in the middle of who-caresville? Normal people have bad ideas all the time, and you expect better from someone who lives in the fluffverse???

5 Likes

Hang in there sweetie, I’m sure they’re almost back.

4 Likes

Lawl nah. Its just more fun this way. (Okay maybe a little.)

3 Likes

The poor thing, hate brats entitled lil shit.

6 Likes

Poor Ferngully. Being abandoned absolutely suck but to be tied up so you have zero chance at shelter, that is just completely fucked up.

5 Likes

Sowwy, stupid people exist everywhere. But don’t think it’s the end for little Ferngully. Or maybe it is, idk

3 Likes

Man entitled kids these days piss me the hell off. Their parents could have just gave her a hand shake for Christmas and deal with it but no. Man I hate brats

5 Likes

Poor Ferngully.

It’s not her fault that she’s named after off-brand Avatar.

I’d gladly take her in, of course.

2 Likes

Parents are supposed to be parents, and not feed their little brats entitlement.
So tell her to suck it up and deal with it.
Or as is usual in these case. take care of the pet themselves.

4 Likes

Take the fluffy and make a deal, that it become profitable for you.

1 Like

Lol I know. Just more fun sometimes to bitch.

1 Like

Warms my heart to see fluffies freeze :slight_smile: especially for petty or arbitrary reasons!