Poorly Executed Protest (@Summer)

Based on a true story. I’m stalling getting started on the laundry because there’s already laundry in the washer and the dryer and I don’t have the spoons to deal with this bullshit right now. Fucking cats fluffies.

24 Likes

When you protest the thing you love so the protest act is ineffectively or nonsensical cause you cant bring yourself to actually effect the thing directly.

“~forgot my keys… Karma! I havent even been gone five minutes!”

1 Like

That’s a personal pet peeve of mine as well.
Also don’t forget your name after the title.

1 Like

She’s mad because dad’s gone. I’m here, but I’m “the other woman”, so I’m chopped liver. Nevermind that I feed her and stuff.

@Karn oof thanks for the reminder.

3 Likes

Somehow the fact that a cat is nonverbal and kind of a dick by nature makes this behavior more acceptable to me than if a talking toy did it out of calculated spite.

5 Likes

out of curiosity.
Were they your cat and then they adopted and choose your man as their favorite?
Was it always both of your cats but dads the favorite?
Or was the cat his and you joined them?

2 Likes

My aunt’s cat peed on my uncle’s laptop once. He just doesn’t like my uncle despite my uncle trying to be friendly with him.

1 Like

She was my partner’s cat before I came into the picture, but she warmed right up to me. We’re good friends. Dad gets special privileges like petting the tummy, which I am not allowed to do on penalty of mauling. When dad leaves, apparently it’s the end of the fucking world. We have come home to pee protests before. We thought it wouldn’t happen if I stayed home. Apparently it doesn’t matter if I’M here, he’s the only one she loves enough to protest over.

We have another cat that was adopted about 2 years ago, and he’s solidly my cat - he’s obsessed with me, loves to be in my lap, and follows me around like a dog. He has not done anything so stupid that warrants being fluff-shamed.

3 Likes

A fluffy that knows what a week is, is a fluffy that knows too much.

3 Likes

Karma is living up to her name!

And apparently Fluffies spite-shit like cats!