Pop! || Commissioned by truthtellergilead (Dragonixa)

Hugbox for once ?
Egads !
…well semi hugbox.

2 Likes

Im guessing she applied the cream sneakily which is why there isn’t one for her to pop on his privates. xD

. . .Something about this makes me kind of want to see your take on Mango worms. Might have to check if I have enough for a commission since im holding an amount for another project when it comes due.

1 Like

It reminds me of those microbes you get by playing on sand and they crawl under your skin, making way around your body leaving trails and blobs.
Got these once

1 Like

Beware potential superpowers

2 Likes

• may cause super powers in humans * may cause cancer in fluffies.
2 Likes

Well, if you participate in my contest you’re guaranteed a 50% off coupon for a commission from me, so maybe it’s a good way to save up some money ;3

That makes me happy that I live far away from such monstrosities xd

Do you mind if I use the premise I already established in the comments?

1 Like

Sure, I don’t mind :heart:

1 Like

Oh they’re basically in every sand that a cat/dog has pissed on if I’m not wrong xD

1 Like

I’m sorry you had to go through all of this, my goodness :,)

1 Like

;_;
yes

1 Like

now mom is gonna get clogged pores on her tongue lol

i love the new style, the cartoony eyes & expressive eyebrows are :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it, I’m enjoying it as well ^w^

1 Like

Your use of colors is so beautiful to the eye yet makes the horror that much worse (or better) when I look a little closer. I love this!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Appreciate that a lot ;w;

b5b

1 Like

I love this in more many more ways than one. Id looooove to pop fluffy pimples.

2 Likes

Just squeeze the little bastard’s face into oblivion :smiley:

1 Like

BLOOD DOESN’T TASTE GOOD!?! BULLSHIT!!! BLOOD IS DELICIOUS, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A MEDIUM RARE STEAK!!!

2 Likes