Pop! || Commissioned by truthtellergilead (Dragonixa)

Thank you so much @truthtellergilead for commissioning me! :heart: It was pleasure working with you UwU

While it’s slightly out of my comfort zone, it was still an interesting comic to work on :stuck_out_tongue: Especially happy about my further style experimentation, tried to combine my usual cartoony style with some realism to create a nice in-between and I think it works quite well! Let me know what you think :3

With that one finished, this means all of my commission slots are open! Feel free to hit me up if you have some cool ideas and spare change ^^

Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

53 Likes

I like this.

Reminds me of the time I had to help drain some gnarly abscesses from a couple of sheep. Just a pair of rubber gloves, a razor blade, and a whole lot of squeezing.

Sheep are great.

Anyway, enough about sheep. I love the facial expressions on these fluffies! Really nailed it.

11 Likes

That must have been lots of fun :smiley: I usually just dig into my face whenever I’m stressed, it’s such a good reliever and I can’t even explain why lol

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh, tons. Maybe not so much for the sheep at the time, but I’m sure they felt better afterwards. Poor buggers.

You’re welcome! That last panel is my favorite, by far. The looks on their faces is spot on. You’ve got a real knack for expressions.

2 Likes

I bet you’d have a whole lot to share with @Virgil in the topic of sheep, he used to have a herd of his own to take care of :heart:

I always have so much fun drawing faces, they draw your attention the most afterall :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hell, I love watching body language analists from time to time to better understand people and their reactions, which includes facial expressions and it helps a lot when I want to portray certain emotions in art~

1 Like

Haha! Probably not as much as I’d like. I did a few years as a volunteer vet tech so I’ve got all sorts of bonkers animal stories. Sounds interesting, though! If I live long enough, homesteading is my retirement plan. I may one day have the chance to have a few of my own.

That’s true! Facial expression and body language in art convey so much and we’re all sort of wired to zero in on those things. To me, your style really hits that almost creepy too human style in fluffies. I love the hell out of it. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh that sounds so cool! And probably sad at times… I remember considering to be a vet when I was little, but I don’t think I would be emotionally fit for the job. I get too attatched to animals, sometimes they seem to understand you better than any human would. Such pure and loving critters. (yeah yeah, I know, it’s coming from a fluffy abuser lol)

I’m so glad you like my style so much ;w; ~ :heart: I originated from drawing mostly people and body horror surreal pieces, so I got fair practice from that as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you abuse every fluffy that comes to your claws?

1 Like

It was an amazing experience. I wanted to be a vet, too, but the tuition costs put that dream out of reach when I was younger. The best I could do was volunteer and wildlife rehab. It can be pretty emotionally taxing, though.

Neat! I’m totally going to have to commission you one of these days. :smiley:

1 Like

Not every fluffy… Just the most squishable ones OwO

3 Likes

I can only imagine how many struggles it must have costed you, but I bet it was still a rewarding journey :heart:

Feel free, any time buddy ^w^

1 Like

Squish us like fluffies

1 Like

1 Like

So basically the cream just creates “pimple-like” pores for owners to pop it for fun and to the fluffy’s horror and pain. :sweat_smile:

Love the scream expression as the mare try to comfort her foal and the aftermath expression :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my god. I would totally buy that product. Pimples, blackheads, cysts, and abscesses… I can’t get enough.

I wonder if one could sell this product IRL? I know I’d be interested in being able to create pus pockets to squeeze at all.

1 Like

Basically yeah hahah

Thank you, appreciate you as always :heart:

1 Like

Omg me too, I love squeezing the hell out of my face whenever I can lol

1 Like

Hugbox for once ?
Egads !
…well semi hugbox.

2 Likes

Im guessing she applied the cream sneakily which is why there isn’t one for her to pop on his privates. xD

. . .Something about this makes me kind of want to see your take on Mango worms. Might have to check if I have enough for a commission since im holding an amount for another project when it comes due.

1 Like

It reminds me of those microbes you get by playing on sand and they crawl under your skin, making way around your body leaving trails and blobs.
Got these once

1 Like