Commissions OPEN || Dragonixa

Opening up 3 slots, feel free to ask for whatever you want, even outside of fluffies UwU

- Slot 1: **CLOSED**
- Slot 2: **OPEN**
- Slot 3: **OPEN**

To clarify some bits:

The additional fluffy doesn’t have to be a fluffy. Overall any kind of additional character is 5$ each.

Nudity is allowed, but I don’t do fetish art, sorry buds ^^’ Although sexual torture and enfie babbehs alike I’ll still take on, so long as the violence is more of a highlight than the sexual aspect of it.

Yes, gore artworks are discounted by 5$ UwU Yes, I count any blood amount as gore. This doesn’t include pre-pillowed fluffs, though, because their wounds are healed (same goes for any healed wounds and scars).

If you want anything other than the categories mentioned here (i.e. digital commissions, headshot with a background etc.), we can discuss the price in DMs :stuck_out_tongue:

Payment

I personally use Paypal, but Wise is also an option (Paypal is preferred though).

I always require first half of the payment after I finish the sketch, and the second half once the work is done. When I finish the piece, I send a picture for the drawing and as soon as I receive the payment I send the high resolution scan of the piece (gotta keep it fair and safe :P)

Hope that clarifies it! Feel free to ask questions :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for commissioning!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

20 Likes

I won’t lie, I’m just here to say that I saw the “-$5 for gore” in the thumbnail and actually laughed out loud. :heart:

2 Likes

Hehehehe ^w^ Ohhh you know meee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey hey hey! All slots are open! Feel free to hmu ^w^

1 Like

Are these prices per panel? I had an idea but it would involve at least a before and after/during.

1 Like

If we’re talking about comics, I usually lower the price per panel~
We’d have to discuss it in DMs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like