[CONTEST] The Tale of Two Wolves || Time to vote! (Dragonixa)

And within me the two wolves
Face of good and face of evil
They fight each other endlessly
The one I feed is winning over

THE DEADLINE HAD BEEN REACHED

But you can still submit to have a chance for a third place or a -50% coupon for a commission from me :smiley:

Go here to vote for your favourite story:

So it’s been a while since I’ve done a contest like this, and I thought that making another one would be a fun way to celebrate the website’s move and soon reopening ^^

Officially thank you @Virgil and @Ryou for being amazing :heart:

WHAT’S THE CONTEST ABOUT

Your task is to create a horrorbox story/comic/drawing that would explain what led up to the situation above, but try your best to show a fluffy’s perspective.

Imagine.

You’re a small pathetic creature, surviving the unforgiving night, and you’re suddenly attacked by two monsters, who emerged from the dark…

Were you alone? Were you split from your family? Does it matter?

Your fate is clear, but you’ll do anything to survive.

Show us: how?

PRIZE

Just like last time, you’re going to get a free drawing from me UwU

• 1st place: full color + background
Example

• 2nd place: no color + shading
Example

• 3rd place: pencil drawing
Example

All of the participants will get a 50% discount on a commission from me that you can use at any point in time ^^
You’ll receive a dedicated coupon to your name so I don’t forget you and you’ll be able to prove to me you participated :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out my commission prices:

By the end of the deadline I’ll make a post where people can vote for their favourite and this will determine the winners!

MAKE SURE TO TAG ME AND POST A LINK TO THIS THREAD IN YOUR SUBMISSION

I really hope you can have fun with this ^w^
Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

41 Likes

oh it is on like FUCKING DONKEY KONG!

3 Likes

Even the things intestines are technicolour.

3 Likes

Very excited to see what people come up with honestly but I’ve never attempted a contest here yet. Wish my dumb brain would let me. Great artwork like always though! For a second I thought it was a photo.

1 Like

I have a difficult time figuring out the right colors for them, but at the same time it’s fluffies - nothing makes sense xd

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: And don’t be afraid to participate, nobody is going to judge you :slight_smile: Hell, your art is absolutely lovely!

1 Like

I should say it is but all too appropriate.

1 Like

I might actually participate in this one :smiley:

2 Likes

Dear fluffy:
If you aren’t food, why are wolves eating you?
Checkmate!

3 Likes

I think I already did this with my story “Stalker in a winter wonderland” but it’s two german shepherd/huskies mutts instead of wolves. does that count?

1 Like

Unfortunately not, the contest is here to encourage new stories and art in the horrorbox genre ^^’

1 Like

Will be fun

1 Like

Oh fuck yeah, this is my JAM!

1 Like

Dumb Question:

Do they have to be wolves or can we use other animals, such as…Oh, I don’t know, a pair of apes or reptiles?

1 Like

Well… The wolves are here at the ending, but what came before them? Only you can tell the story :wink:

I like how the second wolfs on the scene like “Honey are you eating fluffies again?”

“Just let me have this ok?”

“You need more lean meat like venison, doctor wolfsons orders.”

“It’s just not the same. There’s so many delicious artificial flavors and the fear has so much more umami.”

“Excessive fat and sugar aside, those artificial hormones aren’t good for you… We barely~ you know anymore…” ~wanders off~

~Males goes back to eating in impotent rage and sadness caused by eating fluffies~

2 Likes

XD
I never looked at it this way, now I can’t unsee it hahahahahah

2 Likes

My eyesight isn’t fantastic.
The fluffy is purple but what color is the mane? green?

1 Like

It’s minty green, I know I used a lot of yellow and blue to shade so the colors might be confusing ^^’

1 Like