Poppie Babbeh Protected!! (by O.B)

the kinda continuation from post, the cat save the poopies somehow instead of killing it?? so the owner decide to take care of it of for the moment before someone adopt it.

yeah i tried draw some more gore but i need some criticize or tips of kind that will make you draw a better gore on fluffy and also i tried different style of speech balloon so yeah pardon for the differences

so thank you all to appreciated my first post

31 Likes

Does the cat not kill the poopie foal because it has more natural colors, and therefore closer to being a kitten and not prey?

(At least in the cat’s perspective)

4 Likes

i am not intended to be like that but…
i like that view…
so i will say probably…highly possible…

1 Like

That seems very possible. The very vibrant coloured fluffies must seem like squeaky toys for the cat. :hmm:

6 Likes

If that cat licks the foal, its skin will be flayed off.

Good

1 Like

Lets hope not lol

1 Like

Why not?

well…

welp you right lol but probably gonna be accidental

1 Like

Good cat protect good fluffies.

pets both of them.

They get good pets.

4 Likes

On the other hand, a brown foal probably looks like a mouse to a cat. Or like a rat.

I think it depends on the cat, really. If it was a feral cat, the foal gon die.

1 Like

With the chirping the foal could be percieved as a baby bird as well. Though maybe it was something with the smell perhaps that made the cat decide it was to be treated like a kitten and not prey? :shrug:

jesus fucking christ that’s rice paper levels thin

1 Like

Not all cats have the same level of grit from sandpaper tongue. And cats are very capricious things, so it adopting one just means it adopted one.

nah probably not my intended on that part…
but to be fair that you can say it is actually stray cat…
it just happen that i feed her some and yet she is nice one and always jump from outside to my room from a window…
lol idk if it is help

my imagination is actually what if cat feels sorry to poopie babbeh because being hurt and neglected by his mummah…
just like a stray cat that sometimes being kicked out by people because being annoying or stealing some food…

idk lol
does cat really fine with baby bird? just curious lol

My point is it depends on how desperate the cat is for a meal. Or how bored the cat is.

Some cats adopt any sort of baby animal. I think there’ve been cases with birds as well but never seen it myself. I have however seen birds mocking cats that can’t get to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

probably bored lol…

1 Like

haha how cute