Popular Fluffy Games (By Nom_Took)

fluffygames

#noshadegang

66 Likes

I can imagine 24/7 live streams of them playing. like ant farm streams, but with fluffies

12 Likes

What do you think the programming on FluffTV is? lmao
Either that or it’d be cartoons. And I’d take all those over “Babies!”

5 Likes

TV shows can end. 24/7 live streams are eternal

4 Likes

I think they can stream that onto FluffTV. Like between programs and commcercials or something.

4 Likes

Hmm, maybe

2 Likes

And imagine something like Homewreckers happening on-camera

I mean, hey, a video about a hanged man in a suicide forest got #1 trending on Youtube before it got taken down, so the fluffy livestream would most likely not get taken down if that happened

Or it would get instantly taken down by animal activists

7 Likes

The Fluffy Bowl should be a feature in many a headcanon.

5 Likes

several years ago i saw a live stream of a accual ant farm, went from the ants being first put in and saw it again like 3 months later still going, people will watch anything and people will stream anything. hell gone down the uboob hole b4 and started with dogs being cute, went 2 mysteries of ww1 and the 3rd Reich and ended on deep sea creepy pastas.

3 Likes

The, the uboob? The Uniboob? The breast monolith?

3 Likes

sorry inside joke i have with some xbox friends, its youtube

2 Likes

Yeah I saw it too

2 Likes

There’s something incredibly endearing about the way that green foal is holding that blockie.

3 Likes

Agreed. I think it’s because it’s tubbier than my usual style. I wanted to try drawing from a different angle to usual and it came out that way.

4 Likes

Pretty much thats like BabyTV channels they go on loop all day then at noght theyd do like lullaby n stuff kinda content. Still remember those days with my youngest sibling and how those shows and songs were earworms even during exams :laughing:

they stream some real children playing through out the day? that’s fucking creapy

No not real children its a loop of animation, cartoons and songs n stuff and uk shows they announce Kid’s birthdays too n stuff… so imagine fluffy version of that.

no, that’s just fluffTV. what i mean is something like this

1 Like

That could work for a micro colony tbh… ehich sounds interesting like a Truman Show