Possible attachment (by ChefFoe)

Had some writersblock, so i drew this from memory to break it lol.

41 Likes

God, you make me want to write something about fluffies in a war-zone. I’m already getting too many ideas for this.

3 Likes

I wonder how long it will last before the heat kills it

Im writing a trench warfare one, this is what i was using to break my writers block

2 Likes

I’ve got some ideas for a few short stories set in a war-zone, mind if I borrow the idea for them?

All is free here my guy

1 Like

Wouldn’t work.

It’s an Rifle, so already the shit wouldn’t reach far enough to match

And if it’s a shotgun, the force would just kill the fluffy instead.

1 Like

Much appreciated. Just wanted to ask first instead of diving in.

1 Like

Almost as useful as the old master key.

1 Like

This reminds me of a story where the South Korean military uses fluffies to clear landmines out of the DMZ.

interesting concept but the range would be too limited and it would probably be prone to misfiring from jostling, drops, and loud noises from the primary weapon fire. It would need some kind of regulator cap shoved up the ass to release the payload at greater range and accuracy and prevent misfires.

Two words, Fluffy Grenades.

I’d suggest not making it too close to any super recent and/or ongoing real-life wars. Those would hit too close to home for several.

But general war environment with fluffies? Sounds like a fun idea.
Since you’re making multiple you could even set them in different time periods (unless it’s a continuous story). Ex: One could be in the trenches, another could be in feudal Japan, and another could be fighting aliens.

Ooh, I wonder what trenchfoot is like for fluffies. >:)

What even is that setup? Gotta be really front-heavy.

1 Like

Ha. Creative.

This is a war crime. biological weapons are banned.

It’s not a war crime the first time. :rofl:

Hey, if you weaponized biological material it automatically counts as a war crime. But it’s only a war crime if you get caught :wink:

Is bio-warfare illegal, or is it fair game? Either way, I like the concept!

1 Like