Post-operation babbehcare - LostDauphin

A sudden idea and a quick drawing.

71 Likes

That looks like some major surgery happened.

6 Likes

Aww…how cute! Babbeh am sabe! :hugs:

4 Likes

Aww its adorable and the foal seems well and relax with the nurse fluffy :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

First heart attack. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder if fluffies are like wh40k Orks.
Anyone can get a transplant from another Ork and doesn’t have to take anti-rejection drugs

Adorable.

I feel like this is my headcanon! But I personally also headcanon that there are ways to restore fluffy limbs but that many kind/neutral owners still won’t foot the cost or can’t be bothered.

2 Likes

Fluffies are mammals, while orks are shrooms. I would say Fluffies do need those anti-rejection drugs

2 Likes

I guess it depends on what shit Hasbio put on their immune system.

An interesting idea regarding Fluffies; easy to skin, easier to fix with it off, it heals when returned.
Just like electronic soft toys.

2 Likes

That has always been a common hivecanon.

1 Like

An operation gone well. Happy days.

Honestly, with that extra strong regeneration they have, I think that a fluffy can have the transplant he wants as long as it’s not brain damage, so if an owner loves his toy very much and with a certain amount of pay, he can maintain his activity time for up to 1 decade ( depending on the model) although the replacement of the real legs of other fluffys in my headcanon and that of others is such a quick and simple surgery that you pay the minimum (even some rookie vet shelters do it for free)