Postfluff 16 - (Artist:Mutagen)

<< Prev First Next >>

100 Likes

we all make mistakes in the heat of passion, jimbo.

soviets aside, i wanted to announce that i’ll be doing an art stream tomorrow, around 6pm PDT. i’ll be sketching out roughs for the next postfluff, as well as possibly taking requests if there’s time or interest. find me live here tomorrow!

23 Likes

cool, where is the stream going to be held and i hope the little shit gets punted

3 Likes

I linked it above, but I’ll be live on picarto here: Picarto: The World's Best Creative Live Streaming Service

5 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

“I thought you were a communist” XDDDDDD

13 Likes

Quick Stalker! Throw the orange pig-hamster at the beast and run!

6 Likes

That other fluffy knows that moron fluffy is bad news…even in apocalypse era they always turns up the worst fuckin time possible :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I thought it was gonna turn out the human was eating one of the Grey fluffies legs. xD

3 Likes

I always loved this series and was deeply saddened when it got cut off

5 Likes

@mutagen Looking forward to the stream, Mutagen! And I’m liking this new development!

@Fluffy_Sea_dragon2 Actually, I’d rather see this new character “not” get punted. Partly because it’d subvert expectations, but also because I like to see fluffy characters develop.

2 Likes

okay but she is gonna get them killed!.. i think

1 Like

Nothing kills the Stalker man. Same for Greg.

2 Likes

yeah your right

1 Like

Ahh, the bonus ears are a mutation I didn’t see at first.

2 Likes

well one more dead :v
Gotta love the unoticiable way to eat food, without nobody noticing, or smelling (sarcasm) xd

1 Like

HHHHHHHHHHYPE

2 Likes

There’s so many of the legendary artists on here. I’m glad I got to see things like this, I was worried I had missed the golden age.

5 Likes

good to have you back and posting old friend

2 Likes