Postscript: My thoughts as I leave the Fluffy-Community in new hands

We have such sights to show you !

https://fluffy-community.com/t/mmm-ok-pumpiikin/2770

4 Likes

Dude, you’re the best.

3 Likes

You see, this is a different example because something cool actually came out of it~

What I meant by low effort is exactly what @Virgil used as an example, there’s just… No essence to it, ya know?

(I’m sorry love if I’m hurting your feelings ;_; T_T true sadness and compassion™)

2 Likes

Truth be told, it’s because on the keyboard, A and S are right next to each other. The “-” is just to separate them.

I doubt I’d be able to unironically describe myself as Always Sexy or Amazingly Successful.

Aestetichally Sedated works if you imply my awful tastes should remain asleep.

2 Likes

… Ass Surged?

Don’t take it as an insult, please xD

2 Likes

… Man… way to destroy your own legend. I appreciate the humble brag, but… you could have been something rad, like Annihilation-Station or Anal-Slayer. Missed opportunity. I will purge my memory of this thread later so as to preserve your mystique.

5 Likes

Omg Anal Slayer, fuck yes!!! \m/

And now the “Slay queen!” exclamation got yet another gorgeous meaning, I’m obsessed

3 Likes

But then it’s still people dealing with fluffies. Not people dealing with fluffies with none of the aforementioned creature’s traits, or sentient viruses that only share said creature’s speech pattern, with fluffies just being sprinkled in there.

You unwillingly hit the nail on the head.

Pseudo-fluffies.

But, I agree that we’d need to remain civil about discussing this topic with those who base their works on those. I’d say a slightly capable fluffy is not the same as a walking tank wearing a fluffy coat and using some common sense might work just fine.

But that’s my own take, not the gods’ scriptures.

2 Likes

“Behowd fwuffy! Bestesh anaw swayew!” metal guitar riffs intensify

2 Likes

I am not sure how to feel about being informally known as Anal-Slayer.

I suppose any fame is good fame, though.

3 Likes

Yuuus queen! Swaaay!

2 Likes

Shush and take it in with pride! Lol

2 Likes

@Virgil HALP, I am being forcefully label’d.

4 Likes

True, that. Granted. But, shit, we start getting into weird crossover shit. It isn’t a fluffy, but it has the trope-trash. The speech impediments and whatnot. If fluffies are just a trope mish-mash… is it any surprise that we start mixing and matching? When it comes to humans dealing with standardized fluffies, at least we have a more mainstream paradigm of man versus genetically-engineered abomination. The comfy zone.

I can’t figure out how to work the quotamajig so… hell with it.

I did hit the nail on the head. Pseudo-fluffies are the thing that seems to have folks all dancing naked around the fire about, using fluffy blood for arcane symbol body paint. Like ye olde werewolf lore but lamer.

I’ve read a literal shit ton of stories hereabouts. Honestly? I can’t find myself giving a shit about some variant fluffies, personally. I don’t mind the aquatic fluffies or the fluffalo, or those sheep things. Biorb’s stories really find a cute way of personalizing a lot of them. Not gonna lie, though, the plant and bread fluffs are kind of weird to me. I just can’t reconcile sentience with those bioforms. But that’s me, not anyone else. Damned if the art isn’t top notch, though.

Rambling aside, civility is king. But a little ribbing is good for the soul. We all know the base fluffy model but sometimes we will need to get together, point at a thing, and be like: “Dude… this shit is whack.” I.e., some gatekeeping is required.

2 Likes

“Daddeh, hewp! Fwuffy nu wan destwow poopie-pwace!”

:wink:

3 Likes

Can… can I commission you for a fluffy anal destroyer metal riff?

4 Likes

First off, I would just like to say thank you to Virgil for everything he has done. As Caneighdian said, I have the utmost respect for all the site’s administration. I know how difficult it must be to moderate over this strange community on top of keeping this website running. I saw some of the drama that Virgil is talking about and it was unfortunate that it had to happen. But that’s the sad reality of the online world. There will always be assholes trying to ruin things for everyone else. But I also have seen a lot of positive things from our group of misfits. I joined this community after years of lurking the Booru. I would never have participated in that mad house. But when FC came along, I finally felt comfortable enough to actually join and want to participate in our community.

I agree with AMDk7:

Fluffies will persevere and overcome as they always have. This community will endure. Let the assholes screech and reee. That’s what mute/block is for.

6 Likes

I mean… I could make something up in TuxGuitar~

It doesn’t have a good sound, but it’s a free composing program where I’ve written some compositions in the past, so… I mean… Hmu, we’ll see what we can do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Virgil doesn’t have power here!

… And well, he’s asleep now lol

3 Likes

Ohh that would be fun lol

2 Likes