Potato's New Life [FluffyToybox]

123 Likes

I would have assumed he was a bad boy based on the raspberry alone.

6 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I wish it was an abusive bestest babbeh… make him a fat shaved potato

1 Like

Looks like you missed a few eyes on that potato.

Get the peeler.

7 Likes

Nah… that’ll make him go in the wan die loop… give him a tinfoil wrap for warmth thrn hes a jacket potato

2 Likes

Y’know what the best thing about potatoes is? You can do so much with them!
You could cut them up into chips and fry them, or you could peel them down and boil them, or just grab a masher and pound them into paste. Really, the possibilities are endless!

3 Likes

He looks like some kinda grub

Thats an idea, turn a fluffy into a wormy grub or larva
Vanthus_Larva
Like this but with a fluffy head instead.
Imagine a vain bestest or smarty turned into this even their oen mummah rejects them and prefer a brown foal of that slimy putrid thing.

2 Likes

A fluffy named potato, eh? Well, he gets what he deserves for trying to steal my thunder. There is only room for ONE SmartySpud!

2 Likes

Awww I’m pleased with potato! Good fluffy!!!

God Emperor of Fluffy

1 Like

I dont get the joke :sweat_smile:

It’s the 4th Dune novel, in it one of the main characters evolves to a gigantic worm with a human face on the front. It looks eerily similar to that picture. Just do a Google Image search for ‘God Emperor Of Dune’, you’ll see it.

1 Like

Oh… Dune makes sense cuz never read or watched the stuff and only god Emperor i remember is Warhammer 40k … which reminds me im in the midst of a writer block

1 Like

Oh please any already retarded toy that carries the name Potato is going to get skinned. It’s natural actions toward at least half of potatoes.

Now he really looks like a potato!

My heart :sob: poor baby

1 Like

I really thought he seemed like a good fluffy. I’m surprised he turned out so rotten.

NO POTATO WHY!?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!? WHY DID THEY DO IT TO YOU!?!

2 Likes

Holy shit, this is amazing! Wish I could ve seen the first time it realized it was going to be abused. But the three months later picture takes the cake. What a wonderfully tortured fluffy! Good job!

2 Likes