Practice with Sandstone (UnhealthyObsession)

Considering my past and recent mistakes, I tried to depict fluffies closer to their original anatomy, but still in my own style.

Учитывая свои прошлые и недавние ошибки, я попытался изобразить флаффи ближе к их оригинальной анатомии, но всё ещё в своём стиле.

I hope I succeeded at least a little.

Я надеюсь, что у меня более-менее получилось.

24 Likes

<3

2 Likes

It is pretty good, the one on the right. The one on the left has a somewhat awkward looking neck. But it definitely looks like you took the criticisms and worked on it :grinning:

10 Likes

I’m fond of the one on the right! The face and the fluff being different colors is a bit off-putting, but that’s just my opinion.

Like Ace said, the one on the left has a slightly odd-looking neck. It’s good to remember that fluffies shouldn’t really have much of a neck. But that’s all of the critique I really have. I’m glad to see you take criticism in stride and improve so quickly!

4 Likes

Very cute

4 Likes

Выглядит годно.Приятно видеть когда новички в FC прислушиваются к советам и критике.

4 Likes

I like them! Yeah, the left one is kinda awkward, but I get the idea. The right one is fantastic.

1 Like

Much more fluffy! They remind me of a cotton ball

2 Likes

Sandstone looks absolutely precious!! I wanna give them a beach ball and see them play with a sand castle! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Now I just have to draw this ^^

2 Likes