Pranking Bonzo, by AIDS.

Just an upload of an old one to let you all know I’m still around.
Bonzo gets pranked by daddeh and daddeh pays the obvious price.

34 Likes

Wait, you were with us all this time?

5 Likes

More or less.
My muses for fluffy art have been dormant for quite some time, though.
Thus I decided to just throw this one up.
Should I upload some other old images from the 'booru as well?

7 Likes

Sure! I love your art style

3 Likes

Haha, thanks.
If you recall any of the old ones you’d want to see me upload, just let me know.
It’s mainly hugbox, but there can be some gruesome stuff on occasion as well.

4 Likes

Welcome back AIDS!

As a note - a mod will probably poke you to add your name to the title (as in “(by AIDS)”)

Looking forward to your stream of hugbox content!

3 Likes

I guess I should add it myself, right now then.

4 Likes

I was just coming here to handle that, and to say Hi! Great to have you with us, AIDS!

(Man, that’s a sentence I never thought I would type)

5 Likes

I just want to say that I am so glad we all have AIDS again.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

3 Likes

I am surprised how his first post in December flew under everyone’s radar

3 Likes

Tell you what, just for old times’ sakes I’ll go straight to uploading how Bonzo and Prankster Daddy first met.

3 Likes

Yes, please.

Shmoo and Esmerelda.

I’d say we need hugbox more than ever! I always appreciated how your focus was more on hugbox (a reason why I covered you in the guide!), and I personally believe hugbox will be needed to keep this fandom going.

I was actually aware AIDS was around but he mentioned that he wasn’t feeling fluffies at the time. I had been thinking of getting his permission to reupload a lot of his work, but I kept delaying on that (so many other things to upload, along with others things to do like writing Dx )

4 Likes

I always felt hugbox is a needed contrast to abuse. having too much of either becomes stale after a while and since I think I’m better at hugbox, I do tend to leave the worst abuse to those to excel at that part of the craft.

8 Likes

I noticed tonight too :grimacing:

1 Like

Yummy yummy AIDS

2 Likes

Hooray! I’ve been missing your art! Bonzo and Prankster Daddy are my all-time favorite duo of goodhearted fluffy fun! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!
I do like my slice-of-life stuff, whether it’s Oscar and Stanley, Scooter, Skeeter & Spud or Shmoo & Esmeralda.
Right now I don’t have any new stuff but I figured I could upload some of the older works meanwhile.

2 Likes

I am here only for half a year. Everything you post will be new to me

1 Like

Hello AIDS!
How are you?!?!
BONZO and SHMOO are adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like