Pregnancy Sucks (Art by: Caramel-Strawberry)

Uh, hello! This is my very first post here. I go by Caramel-Strawberry, and I’m also on Reddit under the same name! I hope this picture is a good first introduction ^^

Have a wonderful day/night!

54 Likes

Welcome! You have a wonderful art style, I can’t wait to see more.

6 Likes

Oh they’re so cute! Poor girls. Soon-babbehs!

And welcome!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Please remember to put your name in the title. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Big mummahs, gotta roll them around the house ^^;

And thank you so much!

5 Likes

I saw this on reddit! I llove the colorwork! How did you do it?

4 Likes

Ahh thank you so much! I’ll be sure to post more if I feel creative!

3 Likes

Aw thank you! I’ll be sure to do that right away, thank you for letting me know!

5 Likes

how
how did you do this
this is
actually amazing
holy shit

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I used prismacolor markers for the basic colors, then went over with prismacolor pencils for the details ^^.

Oh oh, also a gelly roll pen for the white highlights!

6 Likes

You’ve put in some definite hours learning your tools, and it shows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A lot of mistakes with the colors and last minute additions after a good cry session lol

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re stealing my techniques!

3 Likes

I’m definitely still learning, but I truly appreciate the sweet comment! Hopefully I’ll find the motivation to continue with more ^^

3 Likes

I’ve found the various prompt lists are really helpful for me. Every professional artist I know (not sure if that’s your aspiration) puts a big emphasis on regular practice. Doesn’t have to be great and amazing everytime, but keep doing stuff.

3 Likes

Great minds think-alike!

1 Like

Oo I’ll be sure to check it out if I ever need inspiration, it could really help whenever I’m stuck

2 Likes

We’ve got two going right now on-site for November, but I’d imagine a quick search will get you months and months of them on all sorts of topics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cuddle pile! Lots of warm blankets and soft pillows, a wonderful nest for Soon Mummahs

1 Like

Interesting fluffy style

1 Like