Pregnancy Sucks (Art by: Caramel-Strawberry)

how
how did you do this
this is
actually amazing
holy shit

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I used prismacolor markers for the basic colors, then went over with prismacolor pencils for the details ^^.

Oh oh, also a gelly roll pen for the white highlights!

6 Likes

You’ve put in some definite hours learning your tools, and it shows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A lot of mistakes with the colors and last minute additions after a good cry session lol

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re stealing my techniques!

3 Likes

I’m definitely still learning, but I truly appreciate the sweet comment! Hopefully I’ll find the motivation to continue with more ^^

3 Likes

I’ve found the various prompt lists are really helpful for me. Every professional artist I know (not sure if that’s your aspiration) puts a big emphasis on regular practice. Doesn’t have to be great and amazing everytime, but keep doing stuff.

3 Likes

Great minds think-alike!

1 Like

Oo I’ll be sure to check it out if I ever need inspiration, it could really help whenever I’m stuck

2 Likes

We’ve got two going right now on-site for November, but I’d imagine a quick search will get you months and months of them on all sorts of topics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cuddle pile! Lots of warm blankets and soft pillows, a wonderful nest for Soon Mummahs

1 Like

Interesting fluffy style

1 Like

The coloring on this is amazing :heart:
Welcome to FC
and I eagerly await more of your content

2 Likes

It looks so pretty! And adorable <3 poor mummahs, I hope the humans/herd takes take good care of them

2 Likes

Oh, I love prismacolors!
:nerd_face:

Welcome, and congrats on the good work!

Welcome to Fluffycommunity!

If you’re looking for theme month lists, I recommend joining in on the No Nut November! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the website. If you haven’t, I recommend checking out the Quick Start Guide. It contains some useful info about how FC works.

Amazing art too! Glad to have you here.

3 Likes

Wonderful and very detailed styule, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Aaww, little round mummahs!

1 Like

@foxhoarder’s list is fun, and then there’s Nurturing November too!

1 Like