Premium Foals By Z05

A bunch of Premium chirpies for sale, only for responsible and caring owners

100 Likes

Aww.

They’re so fat

16 Likes

They’re so adorable and cubby.

7 Likes

They’re pretty costly, where’s the reject bin for the $5-for-two types?

8 Likes

ohhh, thanks for the idea, i will draw them later

6 Likes

I want the dark purple one with the heart on it’s chest SOOOO Much!

1 Like

Happy to help. I mean if these are the ‘premium’ ones (good colors, no defects, no injuries), it stands to reason there’s a ‘reject’ bin. Bad colors, wounds, ‘sensitibe’ ones, probably fed absolutely nothing and incinerated at the end of the week if they aren’t sold.
(Just what I was imagining)

4 Likes

Such Chonkers!

3 Likes

Omg the little blue one with orange spots is so cute.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the “sensitive” ones are discarded immediately along with those that have any defect, the brown ones are separated, half of them are on sale, and the other half are for “litterpal.”

3 Likes

I approve. Bring on the sadbox! :popcorn:

2 Likes

Would a reject bin include good colors but bad smarty attitudes? Cuz those would…probably be reject reasons? Or its a trait undesirable for customers?

2 Likes

thats a great idea

1 Like

Awh I want the one trying to crawl through the wall

5 Likes

spwowin babbeh

4 Likes

Also when you say SBS/sensitive foals are discarded you mean they arent in the reject bin? Cuz those could still sold, with free pack of diapers.
Also what if foals have been derped by their fighting makes a unicorn hotn go in their skulls and derping them in the reject bargain bin?

1 Like

SBS don’t have much demand; they are primarily used as reptile food.

3 Likes

Well thats still one way they can be added to the reject bargain bin… that or its something to give to a mare without her actually having foals of her own.

wait if i remember right you took out the aviar DNA from your novas,how can alicorns be a thing?

Oh, these aren’t novas; they’re just regular, very colorful fluffies. Novas lack such colorful fluff.

2 Likes