Prime Candidate part 1 (by chase70140)

Next: Prime Candidate part 2 (by chase70140)

Hello hello, sorry to anyone waiting on a continuation of this, because as you know this was already a finished page that I decided to redraw. I have improved a bit with drawing fluffies and would have hated to see the jump in quality between the two so I figured I might as well redraw it as it was only 1 page. Also, my chicken scratch really filled up the page while also being indistinguishable so from now on i’ll use regular text unless it would look better hand drawn.

You can find the old page here: Prime Candidate part 1 (by chase70140)

I’ll be releasing 3 pages at a time in the future and they shouldn’t take nearly as long as this took. Leggies is about to go through some shit. Stay tuned

67 Likes

I think there should be a tag for deformities and a tag for the name of the deformity - I know there is the term polydactyl but that’s for fingers and toes specifically. There should be a term for having more legs than normal but I wasn’t successful in finding it.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you have in store for this small series, Hopefully Weggies will be able to stand strong and proud and not fall due to others in their family.

2 Likes

oh hey thats a weird way to draw a pega-oooooh i get it now

1 Like

There is; it’s Polymelia.

3 Likes

That’s it! I knew it was Poly-something. Forgot the term. Thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god, that babbeh has the genes for extra drumsticks

2 Likes

A helpful reminder of why smarties often are unicorns.

1 Like

Aww… Good mummah, Grape ~

1 Like