Prime Numbers (Artist: Carpdime) (FB id: 22592 & 22627)

22627 - abandoned artist carpdime bad_mummah choices cry foals garden house prime_numbers rain sadbox safe separation tears

76 Likes

Abuse series, both images tagged as prime numbers hence the title. There is no known continuation. This post is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

1 Like

“Oh no, my poor children. But at least I have food and cuddles.”

Selfish asswipe

11 Likes

its so selfish that it will forget it even has babies soon enough

1 Like

Hypothermia will take what is unwanted.

Is… is one not a prime number?? :flushed:

I’ve always been a bit iffy about the setup for this piece. The whole prime numbers thing felt labored and was an obvious attempt to make the situation ridiculously complex to highlight fluffy simpleness. Seeing all these older works really revives the cringe! (In a good way)

I do like the shadows on the second piece though, so there’s that…

And NO. 1 is not a prime number. This was also debated on the Booru comments when it was posted :rofl:

4 Likes

nope. a prime number is one that can only be divided by 1 AND itself. but dividing 1 by 1, and dividing 1 by 1 (itself) are the same thing, not both things.

kidding, but yeah since like ~66 years ago 1 stopped being considered prime. the actual rule is “a prime number is a number greater than 1, which can only be divided evenly by 1 and itself” or a better way of saying it might be " Prime numbers need to have exactly two factors"(which would always happen to be 1 and itself)

3 Likes

Maths never was my strong suit. TIL! Thanks!

1 Like

Well as the guy said his irrational fear of prime numbers frankly what was he to do?
Keep them?
Then he’d need to get a 4th to balance it to not be a prime and well then what?
what if the mom has a baby he can’t have 2 adults and 2 babies as that is also a prime number 2 sets of 2!!