Primrose and Raine smoking. (GreenPancake)

Just as the title says I guess. Anyway this was one I did a while back, just thought I’d throw it up here, cause I’m proud and spent a bit of time on it.

39 Likes

Now Primrose has cancer.

5 Likes

new post idea. primrose gets chemo.

2 Likes

I am scared of fluffy… How i understood she average height, right? What is fluffy’s height…?:cold_sweat:

And the horn is big and shaped enough to hurt someone, is it?

1 Like

like… 3 feet tall standing on her hind legs? i think? i might make that post about my idea of fluffies soon. i dunno, i just like the idea of them being big, i get the apeal of them being small (easy to abuse) but theres somthing funny to me about a big fat 3 foot horse being fucked up. maybe im sick in the head hahaha.

5 Likes

Smarty was bigger or 3ft tall too?

primrose has an exceptionally large horn, drawing her i knew that was supposed to be unique to her as a fluffy. she would never hurt anyone though, she is a very well behaved and docile fluffy.

2 Likes

bigger, like 3 and a few inches? and also wider.

1 Like

How i know theres mutations where fluffies became really big (such as dashie from scootafluff) in your fluffverse is it on 2-3ft taller and wider?

1 Like

Noooooo… You smoke weed when you GET cancer, really helps with the nausea, my mother swears by that one.

4 Likes
2 Likes

they’re just big, you can get smaller one for sure, but like in my fluffverse the standard is 2-3.5 ft tall, and on some very rare occasions can get bigger one like 4 ft (can make some decent guard fluffs to defend the home) but it’s really rare and is considered like a genetic anomaly.

1 Like

hey dude, i’m the last person against mary jane you feel me? anyway, prim and raine probably just like ordered chipotle and watched tv after this.

1 Like

sounds like an evening well spent

What was your post that got taken down?

Lol love it! :sunglasses::+1::two_hearts:

I’d of saved the smarty over Primrose. She’s wayy too happy and hyper and needs this beat of her. Maybe the human can just light her on fire and get a more appealing one.

1 Like

As fluffies are balls of apocalyptically unstable genetics, having them being larger in a particular location is hardly a stretch.
Perhaps plussize fluffs were fashionable, or there were environmental challenges that favoured them - roaming swarms of feral chinchillas, say.

I hope that Raine is indulging in a clove-scented fag, as is tradition.

For humans, yes. For fluffies, the only reason they don’t die of cancer is because something else always comes along.

3 Likes