Prince in a pool [RustyNickel]

One really quick doodle of my badly colored smarty boy (i just noticed his ugly color palette now💀) in a floatie

And some cool little thing i wanted to say
Some here know english is not my first language and even i know to form some sentences and have at least basic grammar, i never been that much confident to talk with a native english speaker before. BUT NOW using FC, i just got a whole new kind of confidence and started making long texts (like this one), and recently i wanted to see if a could make a short text story. So uuh that was it

29 Likes

and please notify me in any typos and grammar erros, it could be of great help

2 Likes

Honestly, his colors aren’t the problem. The problem is that he’s a smarty with a man bun.

Super glad this community has given you confidence in your language abilities. Your post above was perfectly understandable.

If you ever want to work on a long format story, please feel free to reach out. I’ve had a lot of fun collab’ing with Girl-with-Pastels and more collab works would be welcome.

8 Likes

Next post we gonna bald him

You don’t don’t how MUCH relief i feel after reading that, even if i’m more confident to write sentences that are longer than six words i’m still quite fearful that i might commit some error, mainly in grammar

I will keep that in mind, thank you!

4 Likes

Just untie the bun, he’ll appreciate it more ahah

1 Like

The problem is that he’s a smarty with a man bun.

Oh, so he’s a gender studies major

1 Like

My grammar isn’t much better, I generally have to rely totally on MS Word 2007 when writing stories.
But most of the time things works out, as long as it doesn’t look like you mashed the keyboard with your face.

this made me laugh a little way too loud than it should

2 Likes

Your grammaeour is perfectly fine, dude. Don’t worry. I work with far less competent people irl.

2 Likes

Sad thing is, from what i’ve seen is that actual native speakers are much less proficient then non native speakers, who worry and fret over every little detail.

2 Likes

Indeed. I just have a particular skill for language, I guess. I’m not nearly as proficient as some people, and my past drug use has seriously reduced my ability overall, but it’s still something I’m proud of. Although it’s significantly further lessened by having to type over a phone, too…

3 Likes

I could never do that, i keep making mistakes, having to back up and type with one finger, and getting more and more frustrated.
So I look in amazement at those who can.

I’m the exact contrary, i can’t write or draw in my computer since i find the format weird and impractical. So do, and always did things with my finger.

Even touch-pens are weird to me

Even the DS ?
I think we are veering a bit madly off topic here though.

Long story short i cant deal with touch screen keyboards, i prefer the real thing
I’m typing this on a big bolshy Model M from 1987.
Model M keyboard - Wikipedia

Damn, i only saw one of these one single time in my life
It prob works better than my notebook’s keyboard :skull:

It’s probably heavier then your laptop too
The got a metal back plate and are about 1,5 kg.
My macbook air is lighter then that.

1 Like