Princess: Part 1 [by SilverOwl]

Princess: Part 1 [by SilverOwl]

Princess was a bright pink unicorn mare. She was a premium fluffy, which a woman named Diana purchased for Tabitha, her little girl’s 6th birthday party. For an entire day Princess was at the center of the universe at this child’s birthday party. Princess loved playing with Tabitha, as the two ran and played together laughing. Princess was a party fluffy a little bigger than a miniature horse, so the children could ride them. They played huggie tag with Princess, and stacked blocks. All of the playing was interrupted by cake and ice cream!

Tabitha blew out the candles on a few different cakes, because she couldn’t decide which flavor she wanted. Her and princess ate and ate for hours running around, playing games, and laughing. The sun started to set and Princess was taken inside and given some left over cake and ice cream. After about 30 minutes, Princess was full of cake, ice cream, and treats from the girl’s party. She then did what all fluffies do, shit over everything. A few tummy gurgles later, she shit over a $2,000 rug, sprayed the expensive decor, and managed to hit Tabitha. A toxic smell filled the air, and Princess with tearful eyes began to explain, “Pwincess nu mean make bad poopies am gud fwuffy an tummeh nu wisten!” Tabitha looking at the explosion that came from the giant shit rat yelled “EWWW PRWINCESS!!! YUCKY!!! I DON’T WANT A FLUFFY ANYMORE DADDY!!!” Tabitha runs upstairs in tears having her party ruined, and slams her bedroom door. Irritated by the fiasco, Diana grabs Princess, and shoves her in their dog kennel in the garage.

The next day Diana opens the garage and is immediately punch in the face with the rancid smell of fluffy shit. The stupid shitrat Princess starts to explain “Pwincess sowwy!!! Nu wan make bad poopies bu Prwincess poopie pwace nu wisten and make scardie poopies in dwark rwoom.” Not even listening Diana already is maneuvering the fairly large carrier in the backseat of her massive SUV. With the sound of the engine Princess lets off a torrent of “scardie poopies” splattering on Diana’s passenger windows and probably some of the back of her hair. With a disgusted face, Diana quickly backs out of the driveway and heads down the road. She drives 5 minutes from her house on the main road, and drops the fluffy off dog carrier and all on the side of the road, and drives away.

It has been six hours since Princess was dropped off. She sits in the carrier, shivering as it is starting to get cold and dark for the evening. Every moment was terrifying. Every few minutes she would hear a “Vrooom vroom munstah” drive by with a quick ‘swish’. A couple of speeding cars nearly missed the carrier, nearly driving in the shoulder. After a couple more hours it was pitch blackoutside, with only star light and a crescent moon. Bright lights flooded the carrier as a car with its high-beams on approached. The fluffy shielded its eyes complaining “Cee pwaces hurties too bwight!!!”. Princess hears a pair of boots crunch the gravel on the road as a man approached. The steps and crunching sounds are getting louder, and louder. Then they stop, and a man crouches down and looks into the carrier, and with a smile says “Hi there fluffy!” Princess with a quivering voice responds, “Pweas munstah nu gib fwuffy hurties pwease”. The man smiles at Princess and says “Now why would I give you hurties? I want to give you sketties! I am here to take you to skettie land!”

Princess eagerly follows the man to his vehicle, leaving the carrier behind. Princess eagerly trots next to the man with his promise of skettie land. The man says “my name is Joe, what’s yours?” The fluffy looks up hesitantly while troting “fwuffy’s namsie is pwincess”. Joe smiles and says “That is a pretty name, I will take care of you from now on and be your new daddy”. Princess thought she must be in a “sweepie time pictuah…she hab a nuw daddeh!?”. Joe smiles, “Of course I am your new daddy. I will take care of you from now on, just call me daddy”. Princess nods, “otay daddeh” as she wears a smile on her face all the way to her new home.

Pulling into the garage, Daddy helps princess out of the car, and around a number of sharp tools on benches and in tool boxes on the floor. They enter the side entrance of the house and immediately greeted with the sounds of FluffyTV playing in the distance. Come on Princess, Daddy wants to show you to your new safe-room!" Princess smiles in delight, “Fwuffy am get safe wroom!!? Wewy?!” Smiling, Daddy opens a nice pair of double doors painted powder pink with unicorns decal-ed on. As he pushes the doors open he says “welcome to skettie land!”.

Princess’s eyes widen and a look of shock washes over her face. Looking around this massive room she sees a fluffy sized playground equipment set, bouncie house, nice bed, and laid around the room were sugary fluffy treats. Daddy had been wanting a cute mare like Princess for a long time and was prepared. Princess played with the toys and on the playground for a few hours, until Daddy opened the safe room doors with “Time for sketties!”, with a big smile showing almost all of his teeth. He set the tray down and Princess feasted, smearing the red sauce all over her muzzle she licked the bowl clean. Daddy just smiled at her as he watched her eat. He left the room for a few minutes, and came back with more sketties, which Princess happily ate as well. Trying to wipe away the red sauce with a napkin, Daddy laughs “Looks like you just need a bath Princess.”

Daddy took Princess into the bathroom and prepared a nice warm bath nearly hot, with nice smelling bubble baths, and fluffy-tear-free soaps. At first Princess began with the usual objections about “wawa is bad fo fwuffy”, until she felt the very warm water, and nice smelling luxury bath soaps drifted past her nose. She sat quietly enjoying the sensation of the water as Daddy bathed her gently. Daddy’s hands scrubbed her gently kneading the soap that smells like almond honey into her fluff. The fluffy cooed and softly purred as Daddy washed her, and then dried her off. That night Princess went to sleep on a nice fluffy bed, with nice smelling blankets, surrounded by plushes, as Daddy stroked her fluff. After princess fell asleep, Daddy quietly closed the door to her safe-room and went to sleep himself with contentment.

Of all the people who could have picked Princess up from the side of the street, it was Joe. She could have been picked up by an abuser which would surely by now given her “worstest hurties eba” by now, or some psychopath that wanted to feed her to a Burmese python or crocodile monitor for blood-sport. Joe was an extreme Hugboxer, and felt genuine love for Princess. He went to sleep that night thinking how lucky he was to have Princess as part of his life, and how he could show her how much he cared.

The next morning, Princess awoke to the smell of warm strawberry pancakes covered in sugary maple syrup. Daddy placed the tray down in front of her and stroked the fluff on her back leggie as she ate to her heart’s content. Daddy continued to stroke Princess’s thigh inching a little higher as he rubbed and scratched. Princess munched down the last strawberry pancake bite with a satisfied smile, as Daddy’s hand lightly brushed over her special place, before he pulled his hand away smiling at Princess.

Calling Joe a Hugboxer is an understatement. He not only loved fluffys, but was attracted to them, and felt genuine romantic feelings for them. In recent years there were extreme Hugboxers like Joe that tried to normalize Human Fluffy couples, but generally society still treated them like the worse degenerates. Some even saw them as abusers, as obviously the human was taking advantage of the beyond mentally retarded fluffy for their own selfish sexual kink. Then others argued that fluffies had special fluffy friends, why not special human friends. No matter the rationalization, most people heavily frowned on such an unnatural coupling. Regardless of what can be said of their degeneracy, Joe legitamately loved Princess, for whatever that was worth, and was devoted to her happiness. He knew that she may not understand or even want him back, none of that mattered though, all that mattered was her happiness.

Every night for weeks, Joe would make Princess sketties, give her baths, read to her, play with her on the playground, and even would take her out for treats. They were truly happy together, and Joe was content to have a platonic but loving relationship with Princess. He made sure she always got good food, exercise, entertainment, attention, and love. Not to mention he bought her anything and everything she desired. She was spoiled rotten. He even tolerated her cheek puffing, and stomping when she didn’t get her way right away. Princess had Joe wrapped around her little hoof.

A few weeks passed, and Joe fell deeper in love with Princess, and spent all of his disposable income on her. She was well taken care of and privileged was an inadequate description for her care and amenities. One night when she was asleep, she had a bad “sweepie time pictuah that daddeh wanted to gib Pwrincess foreba sweepies”. Princess woke up crying, and then later cried and cried to Daddy about it. The following night, Princess awoke screaming “Nuuuu daddeh nu gib Pwincess foreba sweepies!!”. With her screaming and crying, Joe was in her safe-room in seconds trying to comfort her.

Weeks past since Princess’s dreams but she still looked at Daddy with a weary eye, and thought “wud daddeh gib Pwrincess hurties?”. She would dismiss the idea after a few moments of deep fluffy thought, only to think of it again after a few hours. These fearful thoughts occupied much of her mind most of the time now. The next next when Daddy was asleep, Princess squeezed past the crack in the door to the safe-room, and out the cat door of the kitchen and into the back yard. She squeezed past the back-gate that was ajar and wandered into the world. She had to escape “Munstah daddeh”. With a serious face, and a squint, Princess set out into the woods away from Daddy’s house, with absolutely no idea as to a destination or purpose. The next morning searched the house frantically and then saw the back-gate ajar and panicked. His Princess was gone!? How would he?! Why would she leave like that!? He loved her and she just leaves?! Why?! Joe rewound the events in his mind, he kissed her goodnight she said “I love you daddy”, and he woke up and she was gone. Was she kidnapped? Joe filed a missing fluffy case with the police who nearly laughed at him on the phone promising to “get right to that” and hanging up. He thought “Will I ever see her again?” as he looked off towards the forest behind his house.

Princess walked for hours until her little fluffy legs gave way, and she fell asleep on a back-road a few miles from Daddy’s house. Laying in the cool gravel exhausted she hears a familiar sound of crunching gravel as boots approach her. Waking up thinking it was “Munstah daddeh frum her scawey sweepie time pictuahs” she awakens startled. Looking over her shoulder she sees a large man with a sleeveless shirt with a “Mom heart” tattoo on his right arm, and another on his left that read “fluffy killer”. The man smiles and says, Hi fluffy! I will be your new Daddy if you come with me.

Princess smiles and her eyes light up. “A nu daddeh!! yay! nu daddeh cuz ole daddeh was munstah daddeh!” she exclaims! Laughing to himself he helps Princess into his truck, and the two begin to drive. Princess looks at the man who doesn’t smile as much as her old daddy. This new daddy just looks serious and mean. Princess looks uneasy and says “new daddeh, how big is Pwincesses safe wroom in nice warm housie?”. The rough looking blonde haired guy with the fluffy killer tattoo was named Steven, but insisted people called him ‘Rocky’ as that was his self appointed nickname. He just drove in silence for 25 minutes, which made Princess uneasy. As he pulled up to his driveway he grabbed Princess by the mane and dragged her into his back-yard, where there was a small wooden shed. Princess protested in horror with “bad upsies!” uttered again and again, as Princess let out a torrent of scardie poopies. She had never been truly abused until now. A sudden flash of regret washed over her as the realization of her actions hit her. She had left her Daddy that loved her and provided because she thought he was a “munstah” but he never hurt her. She was about to learn what a “munstah” was and it would be her undoing.

Munstah daddeh tossed her down on a metal slab and said “Look your name isn’t ‘Pwincess’ or whatever you keep babbling about, its ‘Dumb-slut’ now. Also I am a monster daddy. I don’t love you Princess, I love hurting you. That’s what makes daddy happy.” Without saying another word, he spray’s pepper spray into her face, throws her into a kennel, and slams the door leaving her in darkness with scorching pain in her eyes, face, nose, and mouth.

Part II coming soon.

15 Likes

Brings to mind @random_viewer_of_fluffies enlarge fluffs - the little detail of them having to wear leg braces when fully grown is a nice touch.

3 Likes

I am formulating Princess’s fate now. It may be a hugbox, but I probably can’t help myself.

2 Likes

Golly, what an idiot this shitrat is.

1 Like