Princess's Plight, Epilogue [by ChungusMyBungus]

Epilogue

It had been over a month since Princess had run away. In that time she had been assaulted, raped, abandoned, then kicked, bitten, pissed on and verbally abused.
Every day felt like it was getting worse than the last.
But at long last, the day had come! It was time for her babies to come out! She’d been feeling them moving around inside her all week, and it was finally time.
And so, in a dingy alleyway at 3am, Princess snorted awake from a nap and let out a familiar scream.
“BIGGEST POOPIES!!!”
One by one, five foals slid wetly out of her body, landing in a heap at the back of the cardboard box Princess had called home. Wheezing and panting after her ordeal, Princess shuffled around to look at them all.

First, there was white, a unicorn. Princess liked him the most.
Then there was pink, a pegasus. Princess thought he looked okay.
Then there was red, another pegasus. Princess didn’t like red, red felt like she was just copying pink!
Then, there was blue, who reminded Princess of Blueberry, so she didn’t like him.
And finally, there was poopy. Poopy was an earthy in a dark brown chocolate colour, and Princess immediately declared him the worst one (even worse than blue!)

All in all they were a motley crew of foals, but Princess didn’t care (well, she cared quite a bit, but put it out of her mind), she finally had her foals! At long last, she could have all the fun that her mind promised her came with babies!

“HEWWO BABBEHS!!!” Princess screamed at them, causing them all to start crying. “AM PWINCESS! AM YOO MUMMAH! WET’S PWAY!!!”
With that she snatched up white in her hooves and dumped him on the hard, cold, grimy concrete floor of the alleyway. He landed with a harsh ‘chirp’.
“Gu on! Wun! Pwincess wan pway chasies!” Princess said, but white, astonishingly, refused to move. He just sat there, wheezing and chirping and being useless and stupid and lazy. Princess huffed.
“Babbeh, do as Pwincess say! MOBE!” She jabbed his rear with her hoof, but he still didn’t move. Princess jabbed harder, but he still didn’t move. This was outrageous!
“BABBEH! STAHP BEING SU DUMMEH!” She screamed at it. White began peeping in distress and fear, but Princess couldn’t be bargained with by such pathetic arguments.
She jabbed white’s rear again, determined to make him play with her this time. He still didn’t move, so Princess just kept jabbing, harder and harder, while white conitnued to chirp and squeak in fear.
Finally Princess had enough, and drove her hoof down into her baby’s rear. With a ‘crunch’ she felt several bones break, and white stopped chirping at last.

Princess looked at the broken body of her foal, and 'harrumph’ed.
“Dummeh babbeh.” She snorted. “Nu know how to pway!”
She waddled back to her nest, and picked her next favourite, the pink pegasus, dragging him cheeping and peeping out of the soggy pile of still-soaking-with-fluids newborns.
Okay, maybe babies were just too stupid to understand how to play ‘chases’. Okay, fine. They were complete idiots in that case but whatever. There had to be some other kind of game they could play.
Princess dropped pink on the ground and fetched a nearby crumpled ball of paper from a tash bin, dropping the dirty paper ball in front of her baby.
“Babbeh, Pwincess wan pway baww!”
Pink only chirped. Pink didn’t want to play ball. Pink wanted to be licked clean, and given milk!
Princess bapped the paper ball, it jerkily ‘rolled’ across the ground and stopped in front of pink.
Pink did not push it back. Princess huffed.
“DUMMEH BABBEH! PWAY BAWW WIF PWINCESS! NAO!”
Pink still didn’t push the ball back.
Princess trotted up to her baby, trembling in rage, and gave pink a sharp hoof to the head. Pink let out a chirp of pain, but Princess didn’t care. Stupid baby should’ve pushed the ball back! Now stupid baby gets… gets…

Gets sorry-hoofsies!

Bop! Jab! Bonk!
All the while, pink chirped and squeaked in fear and pain. It had only just been born, and all it had known so far was cold, pain, fear and sadness.
Finally, Princess’s hoof jabbed so hard it cracked pink’s fragile newborn skull, ending it’s life instantly.
At last, pink knew peace.
Princess huffed again. Two stupid babies down, they’d both been completely useless! She’d expected babies to make her fun and happy! But Princess couldn’t have fun or be happy unless someone did as she said!
Why couldn’t they understand that?!

Princess returned to the nest and plucked out her next favourite, red. She was so frustrated that she didn’t even care to drop him as ‘carefully’ as the others, instead Princess let go while she was still turning her head, and inadvertently flung red into a trash-can. She landed hard against it with a ‘CRACK’ and hit the ground motionless.
The impact alone had killed her.
Stupid dummy baby!

Princess turned back to her nest, furious. All that was left was blue and poopie… and there was no way in hell she was going to play with poopie!!!
She snatched up her fourth child, the spitting image of her rapist, and carried him out of the nest, dropping him roughly on the ground.
“PWINCESS WAN PWAY!” She yelled at her newborn foal, who cowered from the loud, scary noise assaulting it’s still-forming eardrums. “WAN PWAY! PWAY NAO!”
Her baby still didn’t respond. It still refused to play.
Princess was starting to get mad!

"DUMMEH BABBEH! DUMMEH WIKE AWW DAH ODDAH BABBEHS! PWAY! PWAY NAO! PWINCESS WAN PWAY WIF DUMMEH BABBEH! DAT AWW BABBEHS FOW! NAO PWAY!!!"
Her foal only continued to shiver and quietly peep in terror. All he wanted was love, and milkies, but he had neither!
“BABBEH PWAY WIF PWINCESS! NAO!” Princess yelled one last time. Her blue foal continued to ‘ignore’ her and only chirped quietly.
Princess had had enough.
She reeled back and slammed her hoof into the foal’s head.
“STOOPID BABBEH! DUMMEH BABBEH! BWOKEN BABBEH NU WOWKIN WIGHT!” She yelled as she reeled back and stomped again. “PWINCESS WAN BABBEHS FOW PWAY WIF! BABBEHS BESTEST TOYSIES! PWINCESS SAY BABBEHS PWAY, SO BABBEHS PWAY! BUH BABBEHS NU WISTEN TO PWINCESS, BABBEHS STOOPID, BABBEHS DUMMEH, BABBEHS… BAD!!!
She finally stopped, panting for breath.
She had stomped so much that blue had been reduced to nothing more than a mottled red and blue smear on the ground, it would be impossible to tell where the fluff stopped and where the bloodstains began.

She turned back to the nest in a rage, determined to make at least ONE baby play with her…
And saw that the only baby left was ‘poopie’.
The other four lay broken and scattered around the alleyway.
All dead.
Dead by their mama’s hands.
And now Princess was left with only one baby: a stupid ugly smelly poopie one.
All this work, all this suffering, all for this? All for four foals too stupid to play, and one ugly poopie one?! Meanwhile she was still suffering! Her special-place still hurt after giving birth, and now her… her… her weird funny lumps between her rear legs had swollen up and hurt a lot, and she had no idea what to do to fix that!
Princess sat down and cried.

It just wasn’t fair!!!

END

46 Likes

Wow… Stupid cow

6 Likes

Princess is the dumbest fluffy ever.

6 Likes

Wait, you mean to tell me that babies are not toys?!

3 Likes

My only regret is that Princess never learnt her lesson, the only pain (aside from the physical hurt) is her own selfishness not being satisfied.

8 Likes

Damn… this reminds me of Inshi’s 40k comic ch2 where mare’s demeanor towords foals change depends on if they get pregnant 1 month before the mature age… the difference is the mare would see them as toys or something she deserves and has little to no maternal instinct.

Also idk why but i like the panel with the fat butterball in the guy’s hand Bestest no More---Warhammer 40k x Fluffys——Cmsn for Gibhuggies—-Art by Inshi

4 Likes

Shame that’s only the end. We need more of her stupidity.

2 Likes

Wowie, Princess is incredibly dumb even for Fluffy standards. I’m surprised she even made it to be old enough to reproduce and didn’t die because she decided that breathing was stupid.

5 Likes

Yeah as said, I was trying to get across that she’s more of a ‘teenager’ than a full grown adult fluffy, so she’s biologically capable of having foals, but she’s not mentally developed enough to know what they’re actually for, she’s still young enough that she thinks they’re just there for her to have fun with and play with. AKA: she sees them as toys. She didn’t want to have babies just to have babies like other fluffies do, she wanted to have babies because she wanted a new toy to play with.

Hell in chapter 1 I even had her say that she wants babies… just because she wants them. She doesn’t do the ‘babbehs awways gud, make ebewyfin betah’ thing the others always do. She just wanted them. Why? Dunno, maybe they’ll be fun to play with… until she gets bored and looks for something else to play with, like a ball, or a jackhammer.

8 Likes

She should’ve been spayed. Bitches like her really don’t deserve to live.

1 Like

I love it… a BioToy with no actual instincts about parenthood who treats her offspring like Toys!

2 Likes

adopt the brown foal use princess as a milkbag then as a litter pal for the brown baby

There it is, I found it.

2 Likes

definitely a defect to be studied. a fluffy with zero reproductive or neutering instint

2 Likes

She sure didn’t learn! A solid story, you made Princess very hateable and her owner’s parents weren’t much better.

3 Likes

Oof.

I’m curious, does Princess’ fate remain here, is it mentioned in another story or can everyone interpret/suppose it?

From this point on, you can make it up on your own. Her story ends here for me.

1 Like

Understood, thanks for the answer n.n

I’d suggest studying her brain, but I’m not actually convinced she has one.