Bestest no More---Warhammer 40k x Fluffys——Cmsn for Gibhuggies—-Art by Inshi

Once again thanks to @gibhuggies I bring you this comic book “Warhammer 40k x Fluffys” this time the abuse is on point, so read it with caution.

English version

Version en Español

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just send me a MP contact and prices

You can support my work by following me on facebook or twitter to continue growing as an artist

help me grow

Redirecting...

https://twitter.com/inshibear

For additional content SFW/NSFW
patreon.com/Inshi

211 Likes

Holy. Shit. Dude went full exterminatus on the Bestest, I fucking love it! XD It’s really satisfying when the completely unlikeable and psycho ones get absolutely WRECKED like this.

36 Likes

lmao

Its heresy, but Sun Tzu said “You your enemy and know yourself…”, so I’ll reluctantly enjoy it.

5 Likes

Sure it’s heresy, but it’s a damn good time.

8 Likes

Absolutely amazing! Really felt the torture in her and how she is actually acting better, hopefully it sticks but wont be sad if it needs to be repeated.

10 Likes

I’m a simple man. I see an Inshi post, I like.

5 Likes

Hahahaha absolutely a great story.

5 Likes

Eres genial hombre

5 Likes

So glad the “bestest” baby fucking suffered. And if the shitty mare steps out of line again, fuck her up some more.

6 Likes

Ya love to see it, fuck bitch mares and bestests.

3 Likes

A wonderful comic. I enjoy the art. I don’t enjoy foal abuse but when the bitchmare is just so terrible, she deserves it. And uh-oh, the green babbeh thinks it’s the bestest babbeh. Time to die!

Love the comics and artstyle!

4 Likes

AMIGO, ERES UNO DE LOS MEJORES CREADORES DE CONTENIDO DE LA COMUNIDAD, MERECES ORO.

5 Likes

Holy fucking shit that was amazing

3 Likes

When trying to be reasonable with a mare doesn’t work you gotta use other methods.

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS INSHI THE GOD HAS POSTED

2 Likes

This was next level industrial abuse.

3 Likes

What a tour de force! Hooray!

1 Like

I figured smarties and bestest get saved for rituals and “games” of torment and even raised to be happy for a time before tearing it all away maybe even gifted to other things to be played with alien has to have some ideas about what to do with fluffies then just the warp and the demons!

2 Likes

Oh god this made me feel all quivery =//w//=✨
I need more, but with Smarty abuse! I need to see their fear and regrets of being a smarty •w• :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Im simple man.
I see WH40k and i upvote.

4 Likes