Problem with hiding posts [Answered]

This post is supposed to be hidden, right? so I am not supposed to see it.
It says it right there.

How come I can still see it in the menu?

Is this supposed to happen…?
Im bringing this up because I would assume that I am not supposed to see something that is hidden.

9 Likes

i don’t know. moved it into containment just in case

5 Likes

yeah was like “oh cool… I feel like i shouldn’t see this”

6 Likes

h u h, are they trying to dox the server? weird-

3 Likes

I’m very confused, this looks like a string of unconnected posts to me.

3 Likes

Saw it last night too, was weird. Just a long shot but anyone else think the one who posted this was the dude who kept getting called out for tracing?

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it was the whiny little bitch. He’s trying to dox, to take us down, anything for revenge. Fucking brat.

3 Likes

Pretty scary if it is him. You’d think he’d be too stupid to know how to do something like this.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s pretty basic. Whatever the case, he needs mental help. He demands attention, but like a toddler, he doesn’t understand the difference between good and bad attention. We may just need to take things to his provider.

2 Likes

Well that’s terrifying.

2 Likes

The scary part is that it’s so easy to get this information.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised, he couldn’t just admit to it, so he resorts to weird stupid shit like this. Pretty sad.

4 Likes

Yeah, dude needs to leave the house more often. The internet is a sometimes thing.

3 Likes

A bit optimistic for you to think that we have exactly one hater. Bailey baker is obviously a real name, and obviously not a Russian one

3 Likes

I expect we have many, many haters. This guy was just viciously annoying.

2 Likes