Product in Demand (by: SkettiApostle)

It seems these ferals unfortunately lack the funds for purchase …

206 Likes

I see what you did there…

33 Likes

21 Likes

I wonder if they’ll install a ‘make a ferals dream’ donation by the front.

If it’s a facility that does salon/grooming stuff too you could always do the. ‘Hey can I see how this looks with a similiar shade?’ and then go pick out one from outside.

22 Likes

I never wanted to dye more in my entire life than now.

As a hugboxer, I want all these fluffies to dye. I’ll make sure they all dye.

38 Likes

Well, if that’s what they want, I guess I’ll mercy kill them…

Also, I don’t know what homonyms are.

13 Likes

Now this is genius

13 Likes

Fun, I like the word play

Got an idea for a story now too, shiny fluffy doesn’t realise it’s just a brown fluff dyed a better colour

25 Likes

I haven’t seen a joke this good in a long time

Good job man

7 Likes

Although I can imagine most stores of any kind wouldn’t want a whole bunch of ferals hanging by all the time, I suppose a bunch of ferals crying for a specific product would certainly be advertising. xP

3 Likes

HOLY SHIT LMAO

Also, dyeing your fluffy instead of your fluffy dying! What an ingenious idea!
Imagine the story potential:

1. Some dyed fluffy shows up at a shelter, makes friends, everything is fine. Then over time other fluffies start bullying him because it looks like he cannot make good poopies when it is his actual color coming through.
  2. Some intern in a breeding mill took a liking to a mare (the fool) and tries masking that she is a shit factory by dyeing the bad colored foals. Ironically, he somehow fucks up and the dye makes the foals blind or causes them other disabilities. Bonus points if he does not even realize until a higher up who finds out about this tells him how many foals he’s crippled and killed over time.
  3. A cynical story about a lawyer who wanted to save the planet’s environment or some shit and then fluffies showed up, destroyed the fucking environment and he now has to go after cases of fraud where highly priced fluffies turned out to be merely dyed. That’s his life now.
  4. The scene from Spongebob where Patrick “loses” his wallet and Man Ray tries to convince him it is his, but with a fluffy mummah who got a poopie babbeh that she rejects. So the owner simply dyed the foal (correctly this time) but now the mummah pulls a Patrick and goes “dat nu am fwuffy’s foaw”.
17 Likes

clap-shia-labeouf

8 Likes

Looking past the joke, seeing them in such misery always makes me smile

8 Likes

Lmao loads 22. OK you I’ll give you what you want

Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Objectively hilarious.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s ingenious!

2 Likes

Let’s make this a new subcategory.

5 Likes

Dang, those are some very good ideas :open_mouth:

3 Likes

How annoying. Store needs a barrier to keep these mongrels away.

2 Likes