Prof. Lynchil's Logs, Log 132; Hunting the Fluffies. (By Chibiest of Dragons)

Static takes over the TV as the picture eventually comes into view. The usual Professor, Lynchil, sits there with the usual fluffy in her lap. A smile on her face as she combs the mane of the fluffy "Hello my lovely friends, it is I, Prof. Lynchil~! the one and only~! back for the dead! with some new videos for everyone to enjoy. today, we are going to talk about the three, maybe four most common ways people hunt Fluffies. She sets the fluffy down as it runs off and into a side room out of frame. Walking over, she takes the camera and walks over to a new room, one full of cameras and equipment. “First, we will go through the most common form of hunting Fluffies, Seasonals.”

“Every Year, around Spring, Fluffies are gathered up and taken to a remote location.” she hooks up the camera and starts setting things up to show everything in live time. “Here, they are cared for, or at least protected while they Govern themselves, the land always has Berries and all types of food ready for the Fluffies to survive all year around.” the current camera shift to summer time “After a few months, usually around Midsummer, they start to repopulate and grow considerably in numbers. Though this is just the beginning as Fall and Winter goes by, killing off the weak, elderly, or even the most arrogant of Fluffies. This ensures when spring comes around.” the camera shifts again, the Fluffies living happily in their new homes. they are relax enough and either plump, or strong enough to be hunted. On the First day of spring, the Hunt begins. This is signaled when the Hunters find the Smarties of each herd that have formed, and kills them, causing those who are not Smartie or too pregnant to move to scatter and ensure a chase happens." She shifts the cameras to a small slide show of hunters hunting Fluffies, leaving the pregnant mares and foals alone, after the slide show ends, Lynchil continues. “This will go on for 3 day and 2 nights, on the third night, the Foals and Pregnant Mares are gathered up. and put in a large pen. when morning rises, the Hunters bring their kids in, for a event affectionately called ‘Foal Stomping Day’. This sets in the notion that Fluffy Abuse is ok at a young age and kids take delight in this event.” Lynchil takes a deep breath and sighs chuckling to herself. “It was fun when i went, i didn’t participate in the killing, but learning about how evil humans can be, that is fascinating…”

Lynchil takes a second before stretching and setting up the next bit. “Next, is Automated Hunting, Drones, Robots, the likes. You know, its the worst way to deal with Fluffies, shoving their robot hands into the wombs of pregnant mothers, pulling out the unborn and blending them up into Sketti meat.” She takes a deep breath and smiles, typing out a few things and calms down. “Alright, either way, Automated Hunting is more inhumane then the Seasonal Hunting, at least then they give those Fluffies a year to be happy, and then end it all in One to Four Days…” She pauses to realize her thoughts. “Doesnt matter, all things are horrible… now… to the next thing!” She got back to work, bringing up the next set of ‘Hunts’.

“The next main form of Hunting is Extermination via Evocation, now, it is much harder to do this type of Hunting. In this universe, we have eldritch beings, ranging from the ever so adorably bean shaped Jellenheimer, to amorphous shapes that… well… do eldritch things… We will go into more detail in the next video, so keep a eye out for it, ok?” static fills the screen once more, before it goes live again, Lynchel, the lovable Prof. would be sitting there, looking, sad? either way, she would stand up and walk over to the camera. “Does anyone even watch these?” With a chuckle, she sets the camera down. “No way, the Board of Chibi Co. doesnt watch these, I’m sure they throw these out…” With that the video ends, leaving you in the dark with static droning out from the TV.

3 Likes

I have had this in the drafts for a while… which, drove me wild, so i just cut it short and slapped it in here… thank you all for being there to read the previous things i posted…

1 Like