Prof. Lynchil's Logs, Log #163; ???

Static fills the screen, Lynchil sits there as she looks… sad… her eyes drift side to side as she takes a deep breath “as of late, I have been walking to the facilities from my home, and I pass some homeless people, wild Fluffies, and a few Fluffy Sanctuaries… And as of late, these walks… they have been giving me time to think…” she sits up and adjusts her lab coat “Fluffies are somewhat human, childish sure… but have you ever spent time to sit down… and watch a fluffy, then look at humans? homeless people… we look at them, and think lowly of them, we tell ourselves ‘they did this to themselves, they don’t deserve my pity’, we think this without second guessing ourselves because we are conditioned to the idea of ‘hardwork’…” Lynchil takes a deep breath and sighs “we think the same way to fluffies, we have conditioned ourselves to see a fluffy in the street, and think of them as creatures not worth our Pity… I understand they are a plague in of themselves, but since when have you, yourselves tried stopping a smarty from raping a mare, and then tried to saev the mare herself? when have you walked past a alley way, and found a drunk man, or a group of men…” she pauses and closes her eyes, taking a few deep breaths “pinning down a poor woman, and raping her? we treat them like they are monsters, big problem children who just need to disappear…” she would turn and bring up some footage taken from a recent arson scene.

“A group of men came to this fluffy breeders home, only to kill the fluffies and possibly kill the breeder here… ‘Fletchers Fluffies’ only because he had Fluffies, and the fire was caused by the assaulters wife, or girlfriend, i could not much info due to resource scarcity, as of right now he was only able to save his Fluffy ‘Snowy’” she turns the footage off and sighs “You all kill fluffies for simply existing, for being ‘evil’ and ‘corrupt’, but that is a minority, and primarily ferals, why do you go after people who are minding their own business, fluffies who are not even outside…” she takes a deep breath, letting out sharply before holding her head “What am i saying, i work in a facility that was built on experimenting, killing, and breeding Fluffies, i have done live dissections on them, yet, when it comes to the fluffies here… i feel nothing, its only the ones outside, in a loving home, or on the streets…” she lifts her head, tears trailing down her cheeks “am i desensitized to it because im the one who is inacting the punishment? am i the sadistic asshole who… who… looks at everyone else… and think they are the monsters, for finding joy in killing these creatures of our own creation…” she holds her hand up, taking a few breaths before continuing.

“We played god for profit, and im sure that the gods regrets their own creations, furious that we took their gifts, and toyed with them, doing as we pleased…” she pauses for a second, looking at the camera before wiping away the tears on her face “no, there is no such thing as gods” she chuckled “i think… i need a break from this… all of this…”

The static suddenly returns, leaving you in the empty room, with the next few tapes…