Project CropKill (Part II) by Parzival101

“Starving? with these things?” the President asked, curious. “Yes, these shitrats are perfect, breeding fast as hell and they are eating everything that crosses thier way,” Westling explained, while he shaked the tube with the mare in it. The fluffies chirped and peeped full of fear, the stallion even emptied his bowels. “Nuuuuu mowe bad uppies daddeh,“says the stallion muffled.
“God, I now understand why the majority of people hate them, they are fucking annoying”, a man said, while he rubbed his temples to calm down, “could we just cut out thier vocal cords, and then drop them off?”
Mister Westling repsonded,“No, we had found out that, if we cut out thier vocal cords, they will quickly die.”
“Why?” asked the man.
“Well, they cannot “organize” so good, without vocal cords. I know these vermins don’t organize, hell they are even to dumb to recognize what is good, and what bad is for them”,Westling explained calm, while smoked a cigarette,“but without thier vocal cords they cannot call as foals for thier “mummah” or for “miwkies”, or as “mummah” for thier foals.”
“I understand”, responded the man.
The projector switched to a slide, showing a fibonacci diagram. “We found out that the fluffies breed in a fibonacci rate”, Westling explained.
“Fibonacci, what is that,” asked a elderly man.
“I think Mr. Fitzgerlad can explain that further”, said Westling while he motioned John to stand up.
John standed up, adjusted his tie and began to read from his note,” Yes, as Mr. Westling already explained, we found out the fluffies breed in a fibonacci manner. The fibonacci string is a old string of numbers that starts with two ones. These ones are added to a two, the two is added with the previous one”.
A slide shows up showing a string of numbers. “1123581321” was shown black on white at the projector wall.
“We don’t know why, but these fluffies are damn breeding machines.”, underlined John enthusiastically.
“I can tell you why, you from HasBio created them like that,” yelled a man furious towards John, “Do you know that the fluffies are carriers for diseases?”
“What”, asked John clearly uncomfortable. “Oh, yes”, explained the man furios, John just then noticed the badge of the CDC. The man continues, “These shitrats, were responsible for a damn polio infection wave in Montana. Guess what we had to do to prevent that Polio spreads to the other towns? We bombed them!” The President just nodded, he knew clearly what the CDC guy meant. “Wich city”, asked John curious.
“Plentywood, 100 persons died of the sudden polio outbreak. We couldn’t risk the fluffies would spread the infection, and the other people were also might infected, so we dropped napalm on them,” the CDC guy explained, now in a calmer tone, “over a thousand people died. You cannot imagine what we had to cover up that we just killed thousand americans, Because of FAT, INMOBILE, STUPID, HORSES!”
The guy slammed with his palm in the table, accidentally breaking the tube with the fluffy family. The mare and the fat stallion rolled out the tube, the foals rolled after them.
“Stewpid hooman! Now have wowstes howies eva!”, exclaimed the stallion, and began to stomp on the papers of the CDC guy. “God damn smarty”, the CDC guy yelled and grapped the stallion. “Nuuuuu, nu give smawty bad upsies”, screeched the stallion and flapped with his little wings.

3 Likes