Project Golding 06 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Project Golding 05 (by Booperino)

Start of day 2 they find the lake, and Zero tells his story

45 Likes

I’m on the edge of my seat!

8 Likes

Glad I decided to stay up just a little longer, this series gives me the heart happies. :brown_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Where does the lake fall in the enclosure? Opposite the hidden cave?

6 Likes

I’m surprised Zero’ s owner kept him with his mother if she dismembered him and refused to feed him.

Of course, that is making the assumption the owner would want what’s best for Zero. And if he was always destined for this experiment, that may not be the case…

3 Likes

I was thinking around here, to be honest the lake was a late addition on the story because i found the position of water and food too far appart o.o’ considering how small they are id imagine long trips just for a drink would be unrealistic, hidden water sources was the solution i thought… probly installed by Jenny since its obvious Bertz would want the fluffys to fall in the river lol

4 Likes

Zero and One’s owners are most likely clueless about their fates, i imagine they were just regular house fluffys that they thought were sent to good homes after they were grown enough

If anything Bertz looked online for fluffys for adoption and Zero was just what he was looking for

5 Likes

Poor zero born with a fuck up family :fearful: and fewof the foals have been told that way too.

2 Likes

welp, many’s bubble just puffed. But glad Cero will be trated better now <3

1 Like

Don’t divide by Zero you dick

1 Like

Not gonna lie hermano, at some point i expect fluffies to start a cult in one of your stories

1 Like