Project Hellgremlin pt3 (by Dr. Jekyl)

Ch 3

I woke up and returned to my work after breakfast to see my first experiment on his back with what looked like whatever remains of a foal that went “splow’n” outside their cage now a cock sleeve. The enhanced libido has done more than I could’ve imagined for a new and entitled bio toy. I think I lol give it a name. I kicked the shit bag to wake it and in response it yelled at me “Dummeh human! Nu kick Smawty! Smarty kick ‘ou!” And started hitting my legs with waisted effort with the dead foal still stuck on his shaft swinging with every attempt. “I’m gonna call you Epstein!”
“Ebseen hab bestes name!”
I then take the Hellgremlin to an empty room and then fill it with a small fluffy herd and left them there to fight as I start to work on my new programming for the Hellgremlin… RACISM.

At first I was just going to make it so that the brown or other non-bright colors would compel the parents to abandon their foals if not abuse them, but after seeing quite a few alicorns, I decided to add that to the programming as well. This time, I took a mare that had day-old foals and injected this new algorithm into her brain. Once it woke up, nothing seemed different about it… until it met her children.
“Mummah hab tu many Poopie babbehs! Poopie babbehs nu get miwkies! Poopie babbehs onwy get poopies!”

And the bitch shat on all the undesirable foals she took her good colored foals and decided the one that looked just like her was “bestes babbeh” then she screamed “Munstah!” And trampled on an alicorn. She had six foals in that litter, but now she has two.

I can hear the bad colored ones still chirping for their mother. It’s too much to bear. I pick them out of the shit, spray them clean and begin my own fun. I take the first one and crush it’s hind legs. It screams as I let it crawl away and it’s siblings chase after it in attempt to hug the pain away. Meanwhile I take mouth wash in a dropper and feed the second one. I squeeze all of it in it’s mouth causing the foal to nearly pop from the sudden dosage. It too screams ass mouthwash and vomit pour out it’s mouth. The other two cry and try hugging it as well trying to comfort the dying foal. I took the last foal and poked holes all over its legs with a sewing needle before impaling the rat. The first foal cries alone between its dead siblings and I take my index and as slowly as I can press on its back making sure it feels all the pressure of imminent death fall on it as it taps its legs as hard as it can screaming. Finally, choking sounds before silence.

I decide to check up on Epstein and the herd and pur simply, what a mess. There was shit, piss and gore everywhere shin-height down the walls and floor. There were dead foals everywhere with gaping assholes filled with semen and every male adult was dead except for Epstein and another crying stallion with all four legs broken. Skulls were caved in and jaws were broken, mutilated genitals severed from corpses. Every mare was also raped and a few were also dead. Well, guess the steroid definitely works.

Now all I have to do is combine the two programmings and enhancements and I have myself a finished product. I’ll take a couple months to breed these monsters of mankind then release them in any heavily populated area with fluffies I can think of.

6 Likes

Looks like Epstein won the poll.
Part of me kinda wanted Prince Andrew to win though.

2 Likes

Think you have used the wrong tag. Used image instead of text.

1 Like

I did, didn’t I?

1 Like