Project “NovaFluffy” Final results by Z05

Date █████

Professor: Alphonse Chadwick

Final test report of the Novafluffies; I am thrilled to announce that the tests conducted on the 2 mares have concluded. The results are better than expected, and I can confidently state that the project is a resounding success. There are still areas for improvement, of course; nothing is perfect and never will be. However, I am confident that within 2 generations, we will have foals ready for market. The kind Mr. Murphy, our benefactor, has confirmed his negotiations with several branches of Fluffmart to make these little ones available for sale. Of course, this will be done with measureswith the objetive to ensure their well-being. As we all know, some unscrupulous individuals might purchase them to satisfy their cruel instincts. Nonetheless, I am confident that the Novafluffies will not be appealing for these deplorable activities.

As for the mares, two weeks ago they reached adulthood. The grey one, who had been displaying rebellious behavior and an adversarial attitude towards the pink one, has shown a change in her demeanor and has become quite docile and affectionate again. This transformation is thanks to fair punishments and reprimands. However, we have discovered that both she and the other members of her litter are sterile. This is actually beneficial, as it will prevent illegal breeders from profiting illicitly. Moreover, it prevents the feral population from increasing, given that Novafluffies are more intelligent and resilient, thus increasing their chances of survival.

On the other hand, the pink mare has grown quite well, and her behavior is typical of a regular fluffy of her age. Her pleas to give birth to foals have not ceased. Considering her performance in the tests has been more than satisfactory, I’ve decided to reward her by designating her as a mother for the breeding of new generations of Novafluffies. She will be artificially fertilized and have foals consistently. This outcome is better than the one I had considered before. If she had shown signs of the Smarty syndrome, I would have turned her into a “milkbag” immediately. Fortunately, she has gained the affection of the majority of my team members.Furthermore, I have devised an optimal nurturing system for the new foals. In this system, a Novafluffy is assigned to a pregnant fluffy mother. The Novafluffy will be responsible for taking care of the newborns and their education, while the mother provides nourishment.

It’s been a long 12 years since the incident with PETA at the HASBIO laboratories, the same incident that ended my chance of recognition in the scientific world for creating autonomous and thinking beings. Their fanaticism and ignorance led to the introduction of invasive entities that still pose a difficult problem to control today. If only they had allowed us to continue our work. Fortunately, I managed to save all the information and materials necessary to carry on with the project. That’s what enabled me to complete it in just 2 years. Thanks to Mr. Murphy for reaching out and sponsoring the project’s continuation. Without him, I wouldn’t have created these little and adorable genetic marvels, nor would I have had Charlotte, my little ball of joy. She has also been there for me during my lowest moments in recent months. When all of this is over, I’ll retire and take her home. We’ll have a peaceful and joyful life together, just her and me.

I finally completed this small project, and it was enjoyable to write this story. As for the ending, perhaps many were expecting something different. I had three different endings in mind, but in the end, the hugbox ending was chosen (picked by family and friends). Regarding the future of the “Novafluffies,” I will soon upload the complete information about them. I hope you all liked it. Don’t worry, more stories are on their way.

47 Likes

Excellent story man love the concept of finally perfecting fluffies to be more appealing and better at well being fluffies

7 Likes

Auntie NovaFluffies

3 Likes

Agreed!! Great narrative, can’t wait to see more beyond the lab

2 Likes

Um sir someone stole the documents on how to make more of these