Project "NovaFluffy" Introduction by Z05

Date █████

Assistant █████ █████

It’s been two years since we started the project, And the only thing we’ve done is work in the laboratory and take care of those creatures, at least our excentric benefactor and the Professor Chadwick meka the long workdays more chilled.

The professor is a genius, apart from being charismatic, he saved us a lot of working time. Besides his passion and patience for the fluffys helped us endure taking care of them. Seriously, the smell, the noises, and their tantrums caused me enormous irritation, and many times I thought about grabbing one of the scalpels and stabbing it in their eyes. But seeing Professor Chadwick feeding the foals and soothing the frightened ones made me feel calm.

Well, I think I’m getting off track. Today, one of our mares that had been impregnated through in vitro fertilization finally gave birth without any issues. Four healthy foals were born, whereas previous pregnancies resulted in miscarriages or deformed and deceased offspring. Some were even healthy but exhibited strange mutations and later escaped, but that’s a topic for another report. The professor announced that he will conduct tests on one of the foals, a chubby unicorn with gray fur and a striped pattern on its hindquarters. He says he’s going to compare its performance with a regular female that was just born at the same time.

The tests are supposed to focus on their physical endurance, mental state as they grow, and similar aspects. The gray mare is expected to outperform the regular mare in these tests. If she succeeds, the project will be a success, and the breeding of these new fluffys, which the professor calls “Novafluffies,” will commence. He believes it will revolutionize the bio-toy market, and he seems very excited about it. He even mentioned that he’ll keep one of them specifically for himself. The first test will begin in a few days, and we need to prepare the babies. They must be healthy and in good condition to start. I must admit, I’m feeling a bit excited myself.

Well, this is my first significant story about the fluffies. I know you’ll have many questions, but don’t worry. Gradually, I’ll be revealing more things, as keeping things a bit mysterious is always exciting. I hope you like it. See you soon with the second part. P.S. English is not my native language, so I used everything I know about the language with the help of a translator. I hope I didn’t make too many mistakes. Goodbye.

55 Likes

I want to pet them… they so chunky like a marshmallow

8 Likes

I swear, you and @LongFluffering are the masters of drawing extremely adorable, extremely puntable foals. All tiny and chubby and cute… they’re adorable, and I hate it.
Great work!

10 Likes

they are just squishy potatoes

3 Likes

I know and they’re precious

2 Likes

I wish my foals looked this pinchable

2 Likes

awww look and those faces, i could pinch them so hard.

1 Like

They look like they would make squeaky toy noises if you droped them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Blubbery, rubbery li’l chubbers! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So, what i gather here is that this project was designed to improve on the flawed design of fluffies that were released prematurely due to PETA. This lab intends to breed fluffies as they were intended, being mild-mannered and a bit more durable than their more fragile prototypes. So, an improvement on mental and physical traits. Hopefully, the alicorn phobia can be taken out of the equation.

2 Likes

Man those foals look so squishable

1 Like

This is really well written and a good read. I love the attention to detail and your art is really good!

1 Like