Project “NovaFluffy” last tests by Z05

Date █████

Assistant █████ █████

These last three months have been a hell. They’re no longer just the fluffies. Everyone in the laboratory has been receiving death threats messages from an anti-fluffy group. It’s the same group that attempted to break into the laboratory some time ago. There have been reports indicating that this group is quite extremist, to the point of attacking and attempting to set fire to Fluffymart stores, breeding mills, breaking into homes, and even killing fluffies in front of their owners on the streets. I understand that these creatures have become a plague and that their population needs to be controlled, but entering homes without permission or killing them in front of their owners is a line that should not be crossed.

Professor Chadwick and our benefactor have been meeting in the past few days. They were discussing what to do about the security issue. I just hope nothing happens to my family. My nephew owns a fluffy, and even though I don’t like those creatures, I couldn’t bear to see my nephew suffer if something happens to his beloved fluffy.

Returning to the report on the mare tests during these past months: the water test had an obvious result. The gray mare initially showed aversion to water, but we managed to teach her to tolerate it. She even began drinking from a bowl. Surprisingly, the pink mare also learned to tolerate water, but she still needs to use a special drinker to prevent accidents.

The next test was the “skettis” test. It’s known that all fluffies are obsessed with spaghetti to the point that mothers would abandon or even kill their foals for a bowl of it. Both mares showed great interest in the plate of pasta. The gray mare seemed disappointed but understanding when we denied her portion. The pink mare had the expected reaction; she threw a tantrum, demanding her “skettis,” but she became cooperative when we instructed her to do a few things in exchange for her portion, like dancing. It was adorable to watch her stand on her hind legs and move her little arms. The gray mare was also willing to dance for her portion. I was quite surprised by their attitudes. It seems that their fondness for Italian food is something that cannot be erased from their genes.

We reached a critical moment in the lives of these not-so-little fluffies. Now things were about to get tougher, as they had entered the most important stage of change: adolescence. They became more rebellious and daring, harder to handle, and I was right about that. Even the well-behaved gray mare underwent a radical change in behavior. She no longer accepted hugs unless she demanded them, refused to eat the special food, insisting only on “skettis,” and constantly tried to escape. It was the first time we had to seriously discipline her, locking her up for a whole day. Her behavior improved, but she remained quite rebellious.

Surprisingly, the pink mare exhibited a more docile behavior. The only thing she kept insisting on was wanting to have a “Special Friend” and be a “mummah.” Obviously, we couldn’t fulfill such whims at that age. We wanted to avoid the “bitch mare syndrome,” so she would just become sad and mournful about it.

But the most surprising change in attitude was that the gray mare refused to spend time with the pink one. As they grew, we used to let them play together occasionally, and they seemed to get along well. However, now the gray one didn’t want to be near her anymore. Professor Chadwick mentioned that this was normal, that during adolescence, such behavior was to be expected, and it would pass as they matured. My coworkers and I asked him why he was so sure, and he explained that they had removed the behavioral programming from the novafluffies. That’s why the gray mare was behaving better. It made sense; the programming in regular fluffies had significant flaws since it was incomplete.

Later, we asked him if they had implanted a new programming into the “novas,” and he simply responded that even the most solid software tends to have glitches. I’m not sure how to interpret that, but it seems they have a new programming. I just hope they reach adulthood; that’s when they’re easier to handle, and the effort put into their upbringing becomes evident.

Hello everyone, this is the penultimate chapter of the “novafluffy” project. I’m now ready to reveal the final aspect of these genetically enhanced fluffies. The question remains: will it be a success or a big poopeh failure? Well, stay connected because very, very soon, the final outcome will come to light.

31 Likes

So we just gave fluffies the ability to be cynical?

7 Likes

Truly a great achievemnet

3 Likes

off course she is being rebellius
she is a redhead for christ sake they should expect it

3 Likes

It seems that the Fluffy has become the equivalent of a hormonal teenager and is going through a phase…

1 Like