Project “NovaFluffy” Second test by Z05

Date █████

Assistant █████ █████

It’s been 3 weeks since the last test. We had to wait an extra week due to an attempted sabotage. Apparently, a small group of individuals broke into the laboratory one night and tried to release all the fluffies we had in the cages. Thanks to the guards we had hired, we were able to repel the attempt. Professor Chadwick was furious; I had never seen him so angry. All he kept saying was that they wouldn’t take away his opportunity again. After the incident, he locked himself in his office for 2 days along with the white foal. I thought he would take it out on her; well, it’s normal, they aren’t called stress balls for nothing. It was a surprise when he finally emerged with the foal in good condition. Maybe it helped him work through his anger. If it had been me, I would have crushed several of them with a hammer.

After the incident and following the cleanup of the mess caused by those vandals, we would start the third trial. Fortunately, our subjects and the other fluffies didn’t suffer any harm. Only a few were somewhat traumatized by the ordeal, but they are control and breeding subjects, and Professor Chadwick said we shouldn’t give it much importance; they would recover over time.

The foals had grown enough to be able to speak. We had been monitoring their development and trying to teach them some basic concepts like using the litter box, meal times, and nap times. The results were quite conclusive:

The pink foal had quite a bit of trouble learning to use the litter box. She flatly refused to do so. We had to resort to a typical punishment used on domestic fluffies. We had to spank her with a “Sorry stick” and confine her in a dark box for two hours. She cried incessantly during her time there; it was quite bothersome. We had to take her to a separate room to avoid hearing her complaints. But at least she learned to use the litter box, although she still remains quite demanding when it comes to mealtime, and she’s very punctual about naptime.

The grey foal also had difficulties learning to use the litter box, and she refused to use it. When she saw us approaching with the sorry stick, she would immediately start crying and begging for forgiveness. My colleague scolded her for her rude behavior and gave her a tap with the stick. After crying for five minutes, the foal learned to use the litter box correctly. She was also quite patient when it came to mealtime and, of course, naptime.

Then we proceeded to conduct the next test. Professor Chadwick called my coworker and asked for the items he had requested. One of them was a stuffed alicorn. Why a plush toy? We had living alicorns in the cages; there was no need to use a fake one. The professor mentioned that it was a test of intelligence and tolerance. I wasn’t exactly sure what it would mean, but he seemed completely confident in the results.

We placed the two foals together on the floor, as was routine, and then we placed the plush toy in front of them. I have to admit, the result was quite comical. The pink foal let out a scream of panic, yelling “MUNSTAH, UNSTAH,” and she ran off, leaving a trail of feces and urine behind her as she sought refuge behind the feet of one of my coworkers. She was sobbing and covering her eyes with her tiny hooves.

The grey foal approached the toy with curiosity and tapped it with her hoof, then she nudged it with her head. She looked over at her hiding friend and reassured her, telling her that the alicorn was fake, and gave her a hug. That calmed the pink foal down, and she returned the gesture. I have to admit, it was quite adorable.

Professor Chadwick was happy again, holding his white fluffy in his arms. He lifted her up in a celebratory manner and immediately explained that the test was about their tolerance towards alicorns and their ability to differentiate between real and fake. We all knew that fluffies instinctively despise alicorns due to a programming error to the extent that mothers often kill or abandon them shortly after birth. Their unhinged imagination also tends to get them into trouble most of the time.

After reporting the success of the test to our benefactor, we headed to take the foals back to their cages. I noticed Professor Chadwick carrying the white foal and talking to it. It worries me that he’s spending so much time with it. They’re supposed to be lab subjects; we shouldn’t be getting attached to them. And by the way, where did it come from? I don’t remember any of the mares we have here giving birth to a foal with those characteristics. Whatever, I’m exhausted and need a break from all of this. In 5 days, the next test is scheduled, and I have no idea what it will be about. Honestly, I don’t feel any excitement about this anymore; I just want it to be over and not see a fluffy for a long time.

Wow, hello again. I hope you’re well taking care/abusing your furry balls of poop. These stories are going to be the end of me, lol. It’s been a bit challenging to keep up with the storyline, but I still really enjoy illustrating these situations. I’ll let my mind rest for a bit, and the next content will just be drawings of some OCs. Well, I’ve rambled on quite a bit. Have a pleasant rest of the day/afternoon/evening. Goodbye.

50 Likes

I say again: grey has earned it’s survival. It’s brave, curious and at least somewhat intelligent.

Pink, on the other hand, is spiteful, cowardly and idiotic. I would recommend papercuts. Many of them.

10 Likes

pointy babbehs do tend to be smarter.

1 Like

I gotta ask, if you use an alicorn as a nurse mare for orphaned foals, will the foals develop bond with their surrogate mother and pass this on to their children that alicorns are not monsters?

6 Likes

Well, I’m not sure how they are in other headcanons, but from what I understand, they feel that hostility due to an error in their programming or because they are stupid. Can they tolerate them? Yes, but they still consider them monsters. So, if an alicorn raises several babies, they would probably call her “munstah mummah .” But, I repeat, that depends on each person’s headcanon.

2 Likes

I am super curious what is up with the that adorable little White Foal as well

I feel a certain person from my stories 100% would use the gene modding here in there own experiments

2 Likes

Dr p and Dr f there is a oh huh funny

1 Like

damn this is the good stuff,i wonder how they will react to puberty,will the grey one have baby fever?
we will now in the next chapter of dragon ball Z: The grey fluffy didnt have baby fever after hitting puberty

1 Like